The Coeur d’Alene Area Chamber of Commerce, Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau and Lake City Development Corporation have issued an RFP for “Website Development ~ User Interface & Content Management System for all three entities.
From the RFP description:
General Purpose Statement:
The three partnering organizations currently have independent web sites and are managed by a combination of resources including different content management systems (CMS). It is the interest of the partners to receive proposals that will:
- Create a new website for the Coeur d’Alene Convention and Visitors Bureau that will highlight the beauty and attractions of our area in a way that sparks the emotion of the visitor. It also should be robust, user friendly and be built with a search engine friendly CMS that the CVB and Chamber of Commerce staff can manage and modify. The architecture of the site should be flexible enough that future components as outlined below can easily be added or incorporated.
- Bring the three partnering organizations’ websites content management on to one platform or system. The CMS requirements of the three partners have many similarities while at the same time each have specific needs within a new system. These requirements are outlined below.
Proposals are due by Monday, July 26th at 5:00 p.m. local time.
Full details about the RFP, including contact information, can be found in the PDF document below.
Coeur d’Alene Chamber, CVB and LCDC RFP
Peppershock recently received a Bronze Telly Award for their work on behalf of the Idaho Math Initiative for the Idaho State Department of Education.
The award, for excellence in television/cable advertising, was for the “Math Matters” television campaign, which was developed to “promote awareness about the Idaho Math Initiative and the importance of math in many common Idaho jobs.”
This year marked the 31st Annual Telly Awards, which “honor the very best local, regional, and cable television commercials and programs, as well as the finest video and film productions, and work created for the Web.”
Congratulations to everyone involved.
c308 Marketing has an opening for a Developer / Programmer. From the Craigslist job listing:
c308 Marketing, an online digital marketing firm is looking for a motivated, self-starter developer/programmer. This opportunity is for individuals looking to make an immediate impact with a growing agency services firm with a strong and diverse client roster.
- Solutions planning and site architecture build-out
- Database design and application development
- Facilitate the implementation of interface design
- Possible planning and development of Mobile applications as well as new media applications
Full details on the position, qualification requirements and how to apply can be found on the original job listing.
A familiar face has returned to Stoltz Marketing Group.
Jill Coles has returned to Stoltz Marketing Group as Production and Media Manager. She was previously with the agency from 2005 – 2009.
Prior to returning, she was most recently with Balihoo, and has also held marketing and planning-related positions with POWER Engineers, Eddie Bauer and Fred Meyer. Jill is a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Idaho.