Western Power Sports in Boise — one of the fastest growing wholesale distributors of aftermarket powersports parts, apparel, and accessories — is looking to grow their marketing / advertising department. They currently have two openings:
Junior Graphic Designer – Marketing
WPS is currently seeking a talented, motivated Jr. Graphic Designer with ambition to design a variety of creative projects. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic with the flexibility and focus to multi task in a fast paced creative environment. He or she will be confident with design principles, problem solving, innovative typography and possess’ clean layout skills as well as good communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a full time entry level position that will support the marketing team in the research, concept development, design and execution of creative projects such as ads, brochures, corporate identity, packaging, presentations, promotional displays, signage, websites, etc. Applicants must demonstrate a strong attention to detail and understand design from a marketing perspective.
Social Media & Digital Assets Specialist
Plans, directs, and coordinates social media relations of organization’s brands and products; builds digital assets for online brand advertising campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day execution of all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, Instagram and other relevant platforms for multiple powersports brands.
- Designs and builds digital banner assets for online advertising campaigns by working closely with lead designer and content marketing manager to ensure consistent brand message.
- Works closely with lead graphic designer and content marketing manager to establish social media marketing and digital asset creation goals.
- Develops and creates content strategy and content calendar; aligning both with the larger marketing strategy and objectives.
- Composes, reviews and edits copy for social media platforms.
- Works with colleagues throughout the company to generate social media and web content ideas.
- Plans and oversees the organization’s promotion activities specifically linked to its social media presence, such as contests, product releases and other promotional events.
- Studies and monitors relevant media sources, such as social media, websites/blogs, forums, consumer and trade publications to recommend strategies that will influence opinion or promote products.
- Prepares social media marketing activity reports.
- Assists with websites content management when needed.
Full details about both positions and how to apply can be found on the Western Power Sports website.