Our friends over at Carew Co. have an opening for a Relationship Manager. From the job description they sent over recently:
Given that we are a small creative agency, the role is somewhat “loose” in the definition. This role included a little bit of everything, ranging from project coordinator to office manager to project coordinator. It involves primary support functions that increase efficiency, consistency, and agency success. As a small team, we all contribute to everything — the owner makes bank deposits and orders office supplies, our designers speak with clients and manages timelines, and we all fill gaps. Ultimately, this person is our “glue” that holds it all together.
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the team and project workflow.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting status of assigned projects.
- Support the internal team and manage ongoing relationships, including frequent direct contact and interaction with clients.
- Support the purchasing and business office functions as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing/projecting workflow management.
- Ability to transition notes and interactions with clients into clearly articulated, actionable tasks for team members.
- Calendar and schedule management for the team.
- Act as a primary point of contact between clients and designers.
- Demonstrate effective organization, prioritization, time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional duties as assigned by management
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to work in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Team leadership and ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Can adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Insanely organized.
- No requirements for a degree.
- Project management or agency experience a plus, but not required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package includes employer-paid downtown parking, year-end profit sharing, 10 days PTO annually, and a medical stipend included in your paycheck.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and any gifts to Paul@CarewCo.net. I look forward to hearing from you!
Oliver Russell is looking to add a graphic designer to their team. From their website:
We’re looking for a graphic designer with an intentional bent toward social impact and 5+ years’ professional experience, preferably in an agency environment. Must demonstrate strengths in identity and interactive—a rare duo, but we’re looking for a rare individual. Motion graphics experience is a plus. Please send resume and portfolio link to email@example.com.
Our friends over at Drake Cooper have an opening for an Interactive Designer. From the job description:
Are you the kind of person that dreams in wire-frames? Do your doodles come in options for HTML or CSS? Have you ever woken up with a brilliant idea for user-system interaction? Us too!! It’s kind of what we are all about. You are the 1 to our 0. Or maybe the other way around—who cares? If you can honestly say that you do—then…well, have we got a deal for you.
We are looking for a talented Interactive Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to markup
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- 2+ years of interactive design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Familiar with creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Familiar with CSS preprocessors (preferably Sass)
- Familiar with PHP and designing/developing in WordPress
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development process
- Bachelor’s degree in related subject
Check out the job listing for all the details and how to apply.
Stoltz Marketing Group in Boise has an opening for an Office and Project Coordinator. From the job description we recently came across online:
We’re Stoltz Marketing Group, a hard-charging, jolly, full-service marketing and brand design agency located in downtown Boise and the San Francisco Bay area, with clients located across the U.S. We’re looking for a front-desk Office and Project Coordinator who loves making trains run on time.
You’re a Swiss Army knife that is detail oriented, good with words and numbers, and you jump in to keep things moving along where others take their feet off the gas. Put simply, you enjoy doing everything from being the first smile that greets clients to trafficking projects, and you do it with a sense of humor and can-do attitude.
- Answer phones, organize common areas, maintain office supplies, coordinate office functions.
- Event planning, scan/copy documents, file documents, send faxes, and coordinating schedules, arranging conference calls, travel arrangements, etc.
- Maintain and manage job and project list and run weekly traffic/status meeting to keep everyone up to speed
- Remind agency teams about project deadlines and project workflow
- Clearly communicate and enforce media and print deadlines
- Assist account team and creative director with workflow as needed
- Work directly with vendors and coordinate production and delivery of all print materials
- Act as liaison between vendors and accounting department, gather quotes, create purchase orders and handle invoices
- Ensure art files get to the media on time
- You have an attention to detail and efficiency surpassed by none
Interested applicants should contact Stoltz Marketing Group for more information or submit their cover letter and resume directly.
Rizen Creative in Boise is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. From the job description on LinkedIn:
You love working with a strong client service team to manage all marketing communications projects for assigned clients. You’re involved at the beginning, from new business meetings and pitches through project completion, you’re responsible for initiating proposals and project plans, guiding the project through development and creative. You’re the liaison between the client and the agency design team. You’re an effective problem-solver on a day-to-day basis, and must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
This role requires superior project management skills. You must be a conscientious team player and a good organizer, demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills, exhibiting initiative and have a take-charge attitude.
- Acts as the primary client contact for assigned projects, developing relationships with clients and working closely with them to learn their business and communication needs.
- Works closely with all agency department staff to develop and implement strategic project plans.
- Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes.
- Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each client project.
- Provides timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, project initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, and status and budget reports.
- Manages time and financial resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget.
- Handles monthly billing and reconciliation of all projects for assigned clients; maintains ongoing accounting status reports for clients.
- Maintains working knowledge of pertinent software and peripherals needed to complete work.
At minimum, you have 2 years of advertising agency experience, are accountable to a team and believe that a job is not done, until it is completely done.
See the original job listing for more details and how to apply.