Lone Cone, a Boise-based e-commerce company, is looking to add a Copywriter and Content Contributor to their team. From the job description on their website:
Lone Cone (Lonecone.com) is a rapidly growing business located in Boise, Idaho. We provide top line outdoor gear by partnering with leading brands to promote their items locally and within online marketplaces. We are looking for a full-time copywriter and content contributor to join our team at our newly remodeled downtown headquarters.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Two plus years of business copywriting experience
- Experience creating and managing external online advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Third Party Marketplaces)
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative analytical methods – including SEO
- Business exposure to online shopping and third-party marketplaces
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral – including taking complex information and presenting it in a simple way to excite potential clients and customers
- Creative thinking – adding value by identifying new ideas
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- High standards of personal excellence, confidentiality and discretion
Full details and how to apply can be found here.
Jelli, a San Mateo, California-based advertising-technology company is looking to add to the team in their Boise office. They currently have a number of openings, including:
Customer Success Associate
Customer Success Advocate
Customer Success Manager
Senior Customer Success Manager – Team Lead
Content Marketing Manager / Associate Content Marketing Manager
Customer Experience Analyst
Media Operations Manager
Check out the individual openings and details on how to apply via the respective links above.
Western States Cat in Meridian is looking to add a Marketing Content Creator/Writer to their team. From the job description on their careers site:
This marketing position plays a vital role in message creation for internal and external audiences with tactical executions including, but not limited to website, social media/blog, email, video, advertising, and specific marketing programs. In addition, the Marketing Content Creator will participate in general ideation with other members of the marketing and business groups to recommend marketing tactics.
- Recommends and implements communications tactics and ensures messaging achieves desired end result.
- Writes and edits relevant content with clarity, consistency, and creativity to reach our target customers.
- Executes social media activities and digital campaigns.
- Proactively researches content opportunities for a variety of audiences and business needs.
- Works with internal stakeholders to continually understand business goals and develop content.
- Manages tight deadlines and prioritizes a varied workload in a fast paced, sometimes unpredictable, and demanding environment.
- Advocates online marketing/sales activities and engages the organization internally as needed.
- Stays current with trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Actively cares and advocates safety at Western States. Adheres to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
- May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support of Western States’ strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Full details and how to apply can be found here.
Oliver Russell in Boise is looking to add an Account Coordinator to their team. From the job listing on their website:
We’re on the hunt for an Account Coordinator to join our team and to provide a necessary conduit between the account group and the rest of the agency. Along with having a passion for all things creative, we expect you to have an outgoing, motivated personality and be willing to bring your unique style to the table.
You will have a hand in the following:
- Managing the day-to-day account relationship with clients
- Developing and managing production schedules and estimates for client projects
- Gathering and assembling background information for strategic planning, creative brief development, etc.
- Providing logistical support for meetings
- Trafficking projects between account and creative teams
- Proofreading copy and artwork
- Compiling and relaying client feedback to the creative team
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
Full details and how to apply can be found on their website.
Curious Media in Nampa is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. From the job listing recently posted on craigslist:
Curious Media is seeking a motivated and energetic Project Manager, who takes initiative, is detail-oriented, and takes pride in their work. This is a full time position, requiring normal office hours at our Nampa, Idaho location.
- Manage projects from start to finish, including the following phases: project kickoff, wireframes, design, development, and final delivery
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Manage changes to project scope and schedule
- Carefully track project progress to ensure deadlines will be met successfully
- Work with various teams to provide consideration to design and technical questions
- Coordinate resources for execution of projects
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Create project proposals based on RFPs received from
- Follow established protocols
- Previous project management experience, in a related field
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications, both internally and with client interactions
- Strong organizational skills
- Well-developed time management skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Immersed and well versed in technology
- Genuine interest in games/gaming
- Previous project management experience in a similar field (required)
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Project Management or a related field (preferred)
- Experience managing projects for web games, apps or other digital media content (preferred)
See the original job listing for the full details and how to apply.