The College of Idaho in Caldwell, Idaho is looking for a new Director of Marketing and Communications. From the job description posted on their website:
The Director for Marketing and Communications is responsible for the strategic planning and direction of all marketing and Communication functions for The College of Idaho (C of I). The Director is focused institutionally, providing support for academic departments, the offices of Admission, College Relations, and Events. The Director serves as the primary media contact and spokesperson for the College, provides public relations advice and furthers the College’s mission through publication and media relations work and content development in new media and online. The Director manages the direction of work of outside vendors and consultants when necessary.
- Five years of experience with a proven track record in strategic and complex multi-channel communications, highly developed management skills, exceptional written and verbal communications skills and a clear appreciation for technology-based outreach strategies.
- Demonstrated success in a similar position working with top organizational leadership with a proven track record of contributing to high-level marketing and communications strategy and executing that strategy once developed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in higher education environment preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Ability to:
- multi-task and meet deadlines.
- work within the constraints of a limited budget.
- work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- work evenings and weekends.
- drive a personal or College vehicle for the purposes of College business.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on the College’s website.
That’s the question Russ Stoddard is trying to answer as we speak.
Oliver Russell is looking for a Managing Director. And their post about the position starts like this:
How do you write a job description for your replacement?
It’s an interesting question, and a challenge, no doubt. Think you might be a good candidate? Read more about the position, and contact our friends over at Oliver Russell if you feel so inclined.
DaviesMoore in Boise has a couple job openings we happened across recently:
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – B2B & INBOUND MARKETING FOCUS
Account Executives must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, with expertise in a wide array of marketing initiatives. For this position, the successful candidate will have previous experience with inbound marketing and best practices for B2B marketing campaigns.
The Account Executive is responsible for daily contact between the Agency and the Client and interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client(s) to which the AE has been assigned. This includes developing project and creative briefs, collaborating with the various departments including creative, media, digital and finance and managing client work from strategy through execution and analysis. The AE is also charged with developing a strong rapport with the client to advocate for their needs while ensuring a strategic approach.
The Account Executive is responsible for daily contact between the Agency and the Client and interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client(s) to which the AE has been assigned. This includes meeting with the Creative Department regarding creative briefs, project direction and budgets. The AE will work directly with the Media team regarding media planning, the Public Relations team for all PR efforts, the Digital Team concerning interactive projects, and the Accounting department for budgeting and billing. The AE is responsible for resolving issues that may arise and also knowing when to involve their supervisor concerning issues.
Account Executives must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture.
The Account Executive has major input in developing strategic marketing plans for their clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the Account Executive is responsible for carrying out the plan on a daily basis and ensuring accurate and timely billing.
Full details about each opening and how to apply can be found via their respective job descriptions on the DaviesMoore site.
Lone Cone, a Boise-based e-commerce company, is looking to add a Copywriter and Content Contributor to their team. From the job description on their website:
Lone Cone (Lonecone.com) is a rapidly growing business located in Boise, Idaho. We provide top line outdoor gear by partnering with leading brands to promote their items locally and within online marketplaces. We are looking for a full-time copywriter and content contributor to join our team at our newly remodeled downtown headquarters.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Two plus years of business copywriting experience
- Experience creating and managing external online advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Third Party Marketplaces)
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative analytical methods – including SEO
- Business exposure to online shopping and third-party marketplaces
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral – including taking complex information and presenting it in a simple way to excite potential clients and customers
- Creative thinking – adding value by identifying new ideas
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- High standards of personal excellence, confidentiality and discretion
Full details and how to apply can be found here.
Jelli, a San Mateo, California-based advertising-technology company is looking to add to the team in their Boise office. They currently have a number of openings, including:
Customer Success Associate
Customer Success Advocate
Customer Success Manager
Senior Customer Success Manager – Team Lead
Content Marketing Manager / Associate Content Marketing Manager
Customer Experience Analyst
Media Operations Manager
Check out the individual openings and details on how to apply via the respective links above.