CLM in Boise is looking to add a Senior Account Executive to their team. From the job listing on their website:
If you’re an experienced account exec looking for a senior role in a dynamic, growing, full-service agency, CLM is looking for you. CLM is one of Idaho’s largest agencies and the State’s largest media buying agency in terms of volume. We operate autonomously as part of the Ivie, Inc., agency network—the largest retail marketing agency in the US. As an account executive, you will partner with strategic accounts to help them develop and grow their business thereby helping yourself and CLM to develop and grow. We are a scrappy, agile agency that strives to move quickly and strategically, and you should be a high IQ, high-energy performer.
- Maintain regular and professional contact between the agency and assigned clients
- Constantly manage and exceed client expectations, as well as those of other agencies and vendors/partners
- Interface with various agency departments to meet project and campaign milestones
- Develop strategic marketing plans as a client partner and agency leader
- Execute strategic plans: measure, learn, communicate, iterate
- Grow business within existing accounts
- Keep apprised of clients’ projects throughout their life
- Be the agency’s subject matter expert on assigned clients’ business
- Act as the client advocate within the agency
- Mentor, demonstrate and empower critical thinking for direct reports and those on other teams
- Demonstrate excellent decision-making, organization, planning and problem solving skills; plus, proven ability to anticipate and identify critical issues needing escalation
- Review and approve billings prior to release to clients
- Represent the agency at industry and community functions
- Help in agency new-business pitches as assigned
Full details about the position and how to apply are available on their website.
Rizen Creative in Boise is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. From the job listing on LinkedIn:
You love working with a strong client service team to manage all marketing communications projects for assigned clients. You’re involved at the beginning, from new business meetings and pitches through project completion, you’re responsible for initiating proposals and project plans, guiding the project through development and creative. You’re the liaison between the client and the agency design team. You’re an effective problem-solver on a day-to-day basis, and must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
This role requires superior project management skills. You must be a conscientious team player and a good organizer, demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills, exhibiting initiative and have a take-charge attitude.
At minimum, you have 2 years of advertising agency experience, are accountable to a team and believe that a job is not done, until it is completely done.
Full details and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.
That’s the question Russ Stoddard is trying to answer as we speak.
Oliver Russell is looking for a Managing Director. And their post about the position starts like this:
How do you write a job description for your replacement?
It’s an interesting question, and a challenge, no doubt. Think you might be a good candidate? Read more about the position, and contact our friends over at Oliver Russell if you feel so inclined.
DaviesMoore in Boise has a couple job openings we happened across recently:
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – B2B & INBOUND MARKETING FOCUS
Account Executives must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, with expertise in a wide array of marketing initiatives. For this position, the successful candidate will have previous experience with inbound marketing and best practices for B2B marketing campaigns.
The Account Executive is responsible for daily contact between the Agency and the Client and interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client(s) to which the AE has been assigned. This includes developing project and creative briefs, collaborating with the various departments including creative, media, digital and finance and managing client work from strategy through execution and analysis. The AE is also charged with developing a strong rapport with the client to advocate for their needs while ensuring a strategic approach.
The Account Executive is responsible for daily contact between the Agency and the Client and interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client(s) to which the AE has been assigned. This includes meeting with the Creative Department regarding creative briefs, project direction and budgets. The AE will work directly with the Media team regarding media planning, the Public Relations team for all PR efforts, the Digital Team concerning interactive projects, and the Accounting department for budgeting and billing. The AE is responsible for resolving issues that may arise and also knowing when to involve their supervisor concerning issues.
Account Executives must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture.
The Account Executive has major input in developing strategic marketing plans for their clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the Account Executive is responsible for carrying out the plan on a daily basis and ensuring accurate and timely billing.
Full details about each opening and how to apply can be found via their respective job descriptions on the DaviesMoore site.
Lone Cone, a Boise-based e-commerce company, is looking to add a Copywriter and Content Contributor to their team. From the job description on their website:
Lone Cone (Lonecone.com) is a rapidly growing business located in Boise, Idaho. We provide top line outdoor gear by partnering with leading brands to promote their items locally and within online marketplaces. We are looking for a full-time copywriter and content contributor to join our team at our newly remodeled downtown headquarters.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Two plus years of business copywriting experience
- Experience creating and managing external online advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Third Party Marketplaces)
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative analytical methods – including SEO
- Business exposure to online shopping and third-party marketplaces
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral – including taking complex information and presenting it in a simple way to excite potential clients and customers
- Creative thinking – adding value by identifying new ideas
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- High standards of personal excellence, confidentiality and discretion
Full details and how to apply can be found here.