Red Sky Public Relations in Boise has added to its staff again.
Matt Compton recently joined the firm as an Account Executive specializing in public affairs, community outreach, issues campaign strategy and public involvement.
Prior to joining Red Sky, Matt was Community Director of the March of Dimes where he developed and maintained relationships with corporate and community donors and sponsors; developed state-specific awareness campaigns and advocated for vulnerable community members.
And their latest addition appears to be Kailyn Neils. She is a recent graduate of Washington State University, and while we haven’t seen any formal announcements, word is that today was her first day.
Congratulations to both.
Oliver Russell in Boise is on the hunt for a Creative Director:
SOVRN Creative’s staff has grown once again with the addition of Sean Rodman.
Sean, who recently moved to Boise from Fort Wayne, Indiana, joins the shop after having worked at agencies such as Carmichael Lynch and Sullivan, Higdon & Sink, before moving to Fort Wayne, where he spent the past 12 years as creative director, chief writer and broadcast producer for a 20-person agency.
Congratulations Sean, and welcome to Idaho.
The College of Western Idaho has an opening for a Web Programmer, preferably one with Drupal skills. From the job description on their website:
This position will utilize coding, programming, information management, project management, and communication skills to maintain and develop the CWI public facing website to promote innovative growth in compliance with College branding and ADA accessibility standards. This position is responsible for creating a variety of tools and features to enhance the functionality, navigation, programming, and design of CWI’s website.
- Works with Communications and Marketing team to identify and design site layout/user interface, content development, and search optimization.
- Reviews and modifies site architecture of CWI’s public facing websites for security, performance, and CMS ease of use for content owners.
- Ensures browser compatibility, mobile device accessibility, and ADA compliance.
- Responsible for research, recommendation, and implementation of new web and mobile platforms for CWI’s website.
- Installs additional modules and other 3rd party tools on CWI’s website.
- Performs other functions related to web development, content, and design as needed.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the job listing on the CWI website.
After a brief hiatus (but we did put the house lights on a timer, thankfully) we now resume our regularly-scheduled programming.
Among the updates coming down the line: New job listings, new hires, notable news and research, available talent and more.