The College of Idaho in Caldwell has an opening for a Graphic and Web Design Specialist. From the job description on their website:
The College of Idaho invites applications for a Graphic and Web Design Specialist. The Graphic and Web Design Specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining a dynamic, professional and consistent look for The College of Idaho’s visual identity. The Graphic and Web Design Specialist will work within the Office of Marketing and Communications to create outstanding visual graphics both in print and online for the College. Design responsibilities include advertisements, Quest magazine, creative web projects, print and digital signage, and a variety of publications including postcards, brochures, posters and mailers for admissions, development, alumni relations, community learning, athletics and other campus departments.
- Create outstanding, distinctive designs for the College both in print and online.
- Work collaboratively with students, faculty, staff and outside vendors to ensure visual consistency and quality across all uses of the College’s logos, colors, word marks and other brand assets.
- Design the College magazine, Quest, which is published three times annually with a circulation of 13,000+
- Design the admissions viewbook and other print publications for the enrollment team.
- Work with the director to and execute design for the College’s advertising campaigns, which may include print ads, digital ads, billboards, television spots and posters.
- Work to enhance the visual design of the College’s website, creating more dynamic and brand-cohesive graphics and web pages where possible.
- Assist in designing College apparel, athletic uniforms and promotional items as required.
- Create and update C of I signage, including banners, building signs and the campus map.
- Maintain the College’s digital signage, which promotes campus events via television screens across campus.
- Create posters and graphics to help promote campus and athletics events.
- Assist with photography/photo editing and videography/video editing as required.
- Additional duties as assigned
Check out the job listing for full details about the position and how to apply.
Foerstel Design in Boise is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer. From the job description posted on LinkedIn:
Only those candidates with experience in the exploration, design and development of brand identity and package design for the consumer product industry will be considered. Food product packaging, specifically organic and natural, is a plus.
You will work directly with Creative Directors and Account Executives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent illustration and Photoshop skills
- Above-average writing and grammar skills
- Working knowledge of FDA and USDA Organic regulations/guidelines for package design
Check out the listing on LinkedIn for more details and how to apply.
North by Northwest in Boise is looking to add a DP/Camera Operator to its Boise staff. From the job listing online:
North by Northwest is looking to add a DP/Camera Operator with client skills in its Boise office. We specialize in commercial advertising and corporate video projects, working with clients directly and through advertising agencies. Our work occasionally takes us across the world, sometimes across the country, and often around the Pacific Northwest.
We’re searching for someone who knows their way around a multitude of camera platforms, gets along with others well, and has an appreciation for Miller High Life. A great candidate is someone interested in growing into a Director role. If you like to work hard and play hard, you may be a good fit here.
NXNW have been thriving in the Treasure Valley for 23 years, hailing from the original Spokane office. We look forward to hearing from those who can help us thrive another 23 years.
- Camera operation on projects
- Gear organization & maintenance
- Fill various crew positions as needed
- Sit in on meetings with clients
- Collaborate ideas with others
- Running auditions
- Scout locations
See the original job listing for full details and how to apply.
Stoltz Marketing Group in Boise is looking for a Media and Production Coordinator to join their team. From the job listing on their website:
We’re Stoltz Marketing Group, a full-service advertising agency located in downtown Boise with clients located throughout the U.S. We’re looking for a production/media coordinator who loves making trains run on time.
You’re a Swiss Army knife who’s incredibly detail oriented, good with words and numbers, and you jump in to keep things moving along where others take their feet of the gas.
You’ll assist the creative team and account managers to ensure projects move through the agency smoothly and get to the respective media outlets and production companies on time. You’ll handle all purchasing for the company, whether that be the coordination of a printed brochure or planning and buying a new media campaign. You’ll also ensure office supplies are purchased and stocked, and you’ll be the first voice clients hear when they call our office.
- Ensure art files get to the media on time
- Coordinate and buy media
- Coordinate production of all print and promo materials and work directly with vendors
- Gather project quotes from vendors and put together formal estimates
- Work with design staff to ensure project feasibility and cost effectiveness
- Act as liaison between vendors and accounting department
- Maintain and manage job lists
- Communicate and enforce media and print deadlines
- Perform media research, make recommendations and assist in creating client proposals
- Meet with media and print reps and maintain current media kit and rate information
- Place buys with tv, radio and print reps
- Assist account executives as needed
- Organize common areas, maintain office supplies, coordinate office functions
- Perform various office tasks such as event planning, scanning documents, filing, sending faxes, copying, and arranging conference calls, travel arrangements, etc.
- Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Keynote
- Sense of humor
See the full job listing for more information and how to apply.