Our friends at c308 passed this one along to us:
Communications Manager, Crane Creek Country Club
Currently seeking part time Communications Manager to join the management team at Crane Creek Country Club, a private member owned golf club. Member Serviced professional focused on members service, communications, graphics and marketing.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and deliver the monthly Crier newsletter for print in a timely manner, in an effort to have the Crier in Members’ mailboxes by the 1st of each month.
- Design and email the weekly e-newsletter by 5:00 PM (MST) each Tuesday, if needed.
- Responsible for Member Services.
- Update Social Media and Website weekly.
- Create flyers to promote events and special occasions within membership.
- Co-ordinate club calendar among different club departments.
- Work with department managers to assist in member relations in achieving club goals.
- Proficient in InDesign
- Constant Contact
- Experience/Requirements: Preferred four years of equivalent experience.
- Commentative depending on qualifications
- Schedule is flexible with deadlines
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Ben Hay, General Manager at Crane Creek Country Club (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
As noted in the Idaho Business Review, Aletia Flaherty has joined Rizen Creative as an Account Manager. She was previously a senior customer success manager at Jelli, and was with Adapt Management as senior project manager and media marketing manager prior to that.
Flaherty holds a bachelor’s degrees in communications and Spanish from Santa Clara University.
Oliver Russell in Boise has a handful of openings at the moment, including:
We’re looking to hire a purpose-oriented all-star to complement and strengthen our team as we grow our roster of clients that currently stretches from Silicon Valley to Singapore to the Smithsonian. We’re on the hunt for a Producer to join our team and to provide a necessary conduit between the account group and the rest of the agency. Along with having a passion for all things creative, we expect you to have an outgoing, motivated personality and be willing to bring your unique style to the table.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Guiding projects from initial client conversations through completion and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Managing the day-to-day account relationship with clients
- Developing and managing production schedules and estimates for client projects
- Gathering and assembling background information for strategic planning, creative brief development, etc.
- Helping provide project strategy
- Providing logistical support for, running, and documenting client meetings and calls
- Trafficking projects between account and creative teams
- Proofreading copy and artwork
- Compiling and relaying client feedback to the creative team
- Assisting with proposals
Senior Designer / Art Director
You’ll need to be strong in developing a concept and able to implement it as well—we are a small and flat organization. (You should also be comfortable getting dirty on a volunteer project to rebuild trails in the Boise Foothills or helping rearrange furniture to accommodate a speaker’s event in the office. We’re a collaborative place, we work hard, and there’s no job too big or small for anyone.)
Note: We previously wrote about this opening here.
And while not mentioned on the Oliver Russell website, we’ve heard they’re working with a recruiting firm to find a Creative Director.
Drake Cooper in Boise has an opening for an Accounting Specialist. From their job listing:
Overachiever seeks same for good times, good pay + hard work.
Drake Cooper is looking for that special someone. Someone who loves spending time with details and has a fondness for Strata and QuickBooks. Long walks on the beach not required.
We need a new Accounting Specialist. Someone who can help us with our AP/AR, client billing, credit card balancing and naturally enjoys getting the details right. If you’ve ever dreamed about how much fun an audit could be, you are exactly who we are looking to spend our future with.
- Balance media vendor invoices
- Create client invoices
- Enter accounts payable
- Apply payments
- Balance credit card purchases
- Process purchase orders
- Collaborate with the team
- Plays well with others
- Solver of problems
- All about the details
Full details and how to apply can be found here.