Fahlgren Mortine has an opening for an Account Executive in their Boise office. An excerpt from the job description:
Fahlgren Mortine, a nationally recognized marketing and communications agency, is looking to add an Account Executive to its Boise office.
The agency seeks an Account Executive with one to three years of experience who will be responsible for supporting relationships with business-to-business and business-to-consumer clients. This individual will be responsible for day-to-day activities on communications (PR) and marketing (advertising) projects, as well as supporting the development, implementation and measurement of integrated campaigns across paid, earned, owned and shared channels. The Account Executive will be expected to work collaboratively as part of a team and manage client deliverables and timelines independently.
- One to three years of experience working in a public relations or marketing agency setting and/or experience working in communications-related fields
- Proven experience in helping to develop integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Must have strong analytical and strategic skills
- Adept at learning about new industries quickly and applying knowledge to recommendations
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and prioritizing; demonstrates a sense of urgency in responding to client questions and requests
- Ability to manage conflicts and difficult situations
- BA/BS in related fields
- Ability to travel, which is estimated to be around 5% of a full schedule
Full details and how to apply can be found here.
A handful of shops have celebrated notable milestones recently, including…
Red Sky and SOVRN both marked 10 years in business earlier this year.
Red Sky chronicled their past decade in this infographic.
While SOVRN celebrated their anniversary with a block party that included a $10K giveaway.
DaviesMoore recently crossed the 20 year mark, and chronicled the journey here – 20 Years on the AgenSea, and with this video.
Not to be left out, Drake Cooper — the elder statesman of the group — celebrated their 40th anniversary with an event at Cinder Wines.
Congratulations to all on the milestones.
SOVRN in Boise is looking to add a Copywriter to their team. From the job description on their website:
First and foremost, you should be able to write. Headlines, content, storylines, fun stuff—not technical stuff. Coming in a close second is that you need to be able to come up with ideas and concepts. We have a team that can bring just about any idea to life, but we want another great creative mind to add ideas, opinions, perspective and experience. You need to be confident enough to present any idea to the team and take constructive feedback without feeling it’s a personal attack.
Things you better be if you apply:
– Born to write irresistible prose
– Able to take feedback without taking your soccer ball home
– Flexible without being a pushover
– Self-driven, motivated & confident
– More effective as part of a team
Things that don’t make the cut:
Full details and how to apply can be found on their site.
Some recent moves and new hires of late:
Christina Hirsch recently joined DaviesMoore as an Account Executive.
Duft Watterson added Lindsey Lankford as an Account Coordinator, Jamie Donley as an Account Manager, and Alex Rhodes as an Art Director.
Over at Foerstel Design, Katy Kithcart and Greg Montemurro have joined the team as Junior Art Director and Art Director, respectively.
Elsewhere, Drake Cooper looks to be once again flirting with the 50-employee mark, based on a quick count of DC’ers on their site.