First and foremost, you should be able to write. Headlines, content, storylines, fun stuff—not technical stuff. Coming in a close second is that you need to be able to come up with ideas and concepts. We have a team that can bring just about any idea to life, but we want another great creative mind to add ideas, opinions, perspective and experience. You need to be confident enough to present any idea to the team and take constructive feedback without feeling it’s a personal attack.
Things you better be if you apply:
– Born to write irresistible prose
– Able to take feedback without taking your soccer ball home
– Flexible without being a pushover
– Self-driven, motivated & confident
– More effective as part of a team
Things that don’t make the cut: