We need a risk-taker, someone who is fearless & refuses to settle. A dynamic creative who break from the herd and forge their own path. Who pores over the latest graphic design photography and social trends for information and inspiration. They motivate us to be uncompromising, unapologetic, to express ourselves and stay true to who we are no matter the consequences. Someone who generates innovative, jaw-dropping ideas and loves bringing them to life!
We need a designer to implement our marketing plan, do web-work, photography, graphic design, creative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and implement marketing strategies.
- Develop and implement our marketing calendar.
- Work closely with the creative team to produce award-winning and compelling, integrated communications. campaigns that include traditional and digital media applications.
- Translate high-level designs into production ready files.
- Develop and organize marketing and branding materials.
- Maintain the company’s website and support with our social media accounts (Facebook/Inista/LinkedIn)
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proactive in their work – when you have free time, recommend to the Design Lead what is next to get done, or reach out for direction (prepares work by gathering information and materials necessary).
- Typography, Grid Systems, Composition.
Full details and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.