St. Luke’s Health System in Boise is seeking a Manager of Public Relations to join our Communications and Marketing team.
The Manager of Public Relations supports St. Luke’s mission, vision, values, goals and initiatives by collaborating with department leadership to manage site specific public relations strategies and initiatives. The Manager works with peers and designated others to implement and measure integrated public relations plans including measurement and outcomes reporting.
- Implements site specific public relations strategies and initiatives to enhance the organization’s reputation with the public, the media, employees and stakeholders.
- Develops a variety of content, including communication materials and social media posts and media releases.
- May serve as the spokesperson and represent St. Luke’s on health-related coalitions, boards and community events.
- May supervise the work of other employees.
- Working in collaboration with department leadership and subject matter experts, creates speeches, articles, social media content, press releases, public statements, and other communications consistent with the organization’s overall public relations strategy.
- Manages special projects at the direction of the executive leadership.
- May have other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 8 years’s experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on the St. Luke’s Careers site.