Stoltz Marketing Group in Boise has an opening for an Office and Project Coordinator. From the job description we recently came across online:
We’re Stoltz Marketing Group, a hard-charging, jolly, full-service marketing and brand design agency located in downtown Boise and the San Francisco Bay area, with clients located across the U.S. We’re looking for a front-desk Office and Project Coordinator who loves making trains run on time.
You’re a Swiss Army knife that is detail oriented, good with words and numbers, and you jump in to keep things moving along where others take their feet off the gas. Put simply, you enjoy doing everything from being the first smile that greets clients to trafficking projects, and you do it with a sense of humor and can-do attitude.
- Answer phones, organize common areas, maintain office supplies, coordinate office functions.
- Event planning, scan/copy documents, file documents, send faxes, and coordinating schedules, arranging conference calls, travel arrangements, etc.
- Maintain and manage job and project list and run weekly traffic/status meeting to keep everyone up to speed
- Remind agency teams about project deadlines and project workflow
- Clearly communicate and enforce media and print deadlines
- Assist account team and creative director with workflow as needed
- Work directly with vendors and coordinate production and delivery of all print materials
- Act as liaison between vendors and accounting department, gather quotes, create purchase orders and handle invoices
- Ensure art files get to the media on time
- You have an attention to detail and efficiency surpassed by none
Interested applicants should contact Stoltz Marketing Group for more information or submit their cover letter and resume directly.
Rizen Creative in Boise is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. From the job description on LinkedIn:
You love working with a strong client service team to manage all marketing communications projects for assigned clients. You’re involved at the beginning, from new business meetings and pitches through project completion, you’re responsible for initiating proposals and project plans, guiding the project through development and creative. You’re the liaison between the client and the agency design team. You’re an effective problem-solver on a day-to-day basis, and must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
This role requires superior project management skills. You must be a conscientious team player and a good organizer, demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills, exhibiting initiative and have a take-charge attitude.
- Acts as the primary client contact for assigned projects, developing relationships with clients and working closely with them to learn their business and communication needs.
- Works closely with all agency department staff to develop and implement strategic project plans.
- Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes.
- Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each client project.
- Provides timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, project initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, and status and budget reports.
- Manages time and financial resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget.
- Handles monthly billing and reconciliation of all projects for assigned clients; maintains ongoing accounting status reports for clients.
- Maintains working knowledge of pertinent software and peripherals needed to complete work.
At minimum, you have 2 years of advertising agency experience, are accountable to a team and believe that a job is not done, until it is completely done.
See the original job listing for more details and how to apply.