116 & West is looking for a Junior Integrated Media Buyer to join their team. From the job description on their website:
Ideally, this candidate can work in a fast-paced, results-oriented atmosphere. (Nineties-era television show knowledge a plus.) The successful candidate for this role is also detail oriented, a strategic thinker, task oriented, possesses strong communication and negotiation skills, and has a working knowledge of Excel. We’d also love to see previous experience in a media-related field. We’d love to see experience with the Strata Media buying software, digital space (across paid, owned and earned mediums), Google AdWords and Marketing Research.
The Junior Integrated Media Buyer will have overarching ownership of the media buys, billing and executions for our clients, in addition reporting for our clients and working with internal teams and media partners. Lots of responsibility? Oh yeah. Lots of fun? Oh yeah. This role reports directly to the Director of Integrated Media and will work closely with the Client Service Team, Accounting Team, and Digital Team, as well as the rest of the integrated media department to make strategic recommendations, as well as ensure daily campaign management, reporting analysis, and optimization of all marketing and media plans and strategies.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found here.
Keeping with the trend of recent job openings, here’s another that came our way from the Idaho Lottery:
The Idaho Lottery is looking for an outstanding Interactive Marketing Specialist to join our
dynamic Marketing Team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be a part of a fun, fast-paced, innovative team and agency.
The Interactive Marketing Specialist will work on the leading edge of the lottery industry
managing a combination of player club product management, social media marketing and
player relationship marketing along with other marketing duties including digital initiatives
such as web and mobile work and managing and nurturing interactions with players in order
to keep, increase, and engage our player base and increase sales.
This position reports to the Deputy Director of Marketing and will be responsible for the
- Develop and leverage social media to drive player engagement, acquisition, and sales
- Create fun, innovative social media promotions and content
- Oversee and strategize our Very Important Players Club (VIP Club)
- Provide VIP Club support to players
- Use Marketo (marketing automation software) to create dynamic campaigns that adapt
the experience based on a player’s real-time activities. Use real-time intelligence and
customer signals to deliver personalized experiences.
- Send and respond to VIP e-mail inquiries
- Monitor VIP Club KPIs and develop strategies to maximize results
- Printing and sending new and replacement VIP Club membership cards
- Work with the Security division to maintain integrity of the Club
- Develop and run reports to analyze player behavior and manage utilization of player
data for marketing programs
- Coordinate and implement new online marketing campaigns and strategies
- Stay informed on emerging platforms and keep abreast of trends in digital/electronic
media and communications and appropriately pursue new initiatives such as mobile
web sites, social media channels, e-newsletters, SMS alerts
- Strategize improved data driven player focused online marketing opportunities
- Coordinate a comprehensive player contact strategy, inclusive of database
- Leverage the internet to promote our products
- Successfully implement our digital strategy and e-marketing initiatives to support the
marketing and communications goals
- Develop new interactive strategies to reach players
- Measure and evaluate effectiveness of interactive marketing activities
- Player engagement and player satisfaction analysis
- Monitor other communities and social media channels to compare and other sites and
continuously improve our sites
- Develop strong connections with our players by providing them with information
directly suited to their needs and interests and by promoting open communication
through all available channels
- Managing and optimizing online traffic generation spanning search engine marketing,
social marketing, and mobile marketing
- Using web analytics to identify opportunities and ensuring an optimal online
experience to achieve business results (traffic, conversion, average order value,
repeat visit rate)
- Proficient in customer acquisition initiatives including paid search, email, mobile, and
- Assist in day-to-day marketing duties
The full job announcement, including qualifications and how to apply can be found on the Idaho Lottery’s site. Applications will be accepted through November 20th.
c308 Marketing in Boise is looking for a Graphic Designer / Art Director to join their team. From the job description:
You are an aspiring graphic designer looking for a digital-first focus in which to build your career. You have a passion for the aesthetic integrity of brands. You value strategic design over trends (although you are well aware of those trends).
If this sounds familiar, we would like to talk with you.
c308 Marketing has been the digital marketing muscle for digital minded brands for the past 17 years. As one of the oldest digital marketing firms in the state, we have cut our teeth with a wide variety of clients. Ranging from Fortune 1000 companies such as Hewlett-Packard, ViewSonic, Intel, CDW, & Fujitsu-Siemens, to regional clients like the Idaho Lottery, The State of California (many agencies), The University of Idaho, & Covered California.
We are looking for a self-motivated designer with an exceptional talent for fresh conceptual thinking and a beautiful design sense.
- Website and Mobile App Interface Designs
- Logo Development
- Motion Graphics Creation
- Digital Content Design
- Talent. We are looking for the artistic design quality our clients have come to expect from our firm.
- Work Ethic and Passion. To be successful in the digital marketing world, work ethic, and passion for creating exceptional work is a pillar.
- Adobe Creative Suite. Working with various software in the Adobe Creative Suite will be required. We move between XD Interface designs, InDesign publications, and Illustrator compositions.
- CGI, After Effects, and Premiere experience a plus
Please send resume, link to your portfolio, and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Drake Cooper has been on a bit of a hiring spree as of late. We’ve noted some of their recent openings in recent weeks, but this one seemed like it warranted extra attention.
Drake Cooper is looking for a new Creative Director to join their team.
From the job description:
Our mantra is – We Build Brands for the Ambitious.
To achieve that statement, Drake Cooper is seeking a collaborative, open-minded, and inspiring creative leader, with a willingness to set the tone by being hands-on. Our new Creative Director will make sure our creativity solves our clients’ most pressing issues and helps them achieve their most significant opportunities.
This is an instrumental creative role in the agency, guiding the creative vision for Drake Cooper. Reporting to the CEO, the Creative Director will oversee a talented group of artists, writers, and creatives charged with developing innovative advertising and marketing for clients that span multiple verticals such as real estate, retail, food and beverage, and travel and tourism. The Creative Director will work collaboratively across the agency developing successful campaigns that reach audiences via traditional, digital, and social platforms.
If you have a career goal to inspire, create, and innovate, this is the role for you.
Who You Are.
- 10+ years of creative experience — specifically in advertising agencies, with 5+ years in a creative leadership capacity, directly supervising creatives
- Someone who thinks conceptually, and has experience turning compelling conceptual ideas into successful advertising and marketing
- Proven track record of breakthrough creative development and business success
- Culture champion — you will have built and shaped agency culture that has resulted in a highly innovative, diverse, and engaged team
- Experience in emergent digital visual design trends, including Print, OOH, Interactive, UI/UX, Email, Mobile, and Social
- Experience overseeing the design of physical brand experiences
- Deep expertise in developing print, digital, and broadcast campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of creative development for advertising and promotional spots and content, along with knowledge of scriptwriting, motion graphics, editing, and music
- Solid strategic understanding of brand strategy and market positioning to ensure a consistently modern voice across multiple client verticals
- Open-minded and adaptive to how data, analytics, and other innovations can help inform the development of more effective creative
- An outstanding collaborator and communicator who can work across multiple functions and internal teams with a strong executive-level presence
- Have a strong appreciation of popular culture and avidly contribute to an understanding of the interests of our clients’ audiences
- Deep passion for storytelling, advertising, marketing, film, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found here.
Duft Watterson is looking to add to their team. They currently have openings for an Account Manager and a Director of Growth. From the respective job listings:
We’re on the hunt for an account manager to join our forward-leaning team of marketing writers, artists, strategists and digital experts.
You are: A good-natured, team-playing, detail-oriented account manager or project manager with deep experience at an advertising/design/digital agency or inside a high-performing marketing department. You’re an insightful self-starter who values inclusivity and a culture of trust. You’ll jump in to help wherever needed and ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and on target.
Director of Growth
Working directly with the Duft Watterson leadership team, this position will oversee both reactive and proactive new business efforts as well as RFP and business pitch processes.
Full details about both positions and how to apply can be found via their respective links.
H/T to Loren Morris and The Good Jobs Report for the find on the openings.