CLM in Boise is looking to add a Senior Account Executive to their team. From the job listing on their website:
If you’re an experienced account exec looking for a senior role in a dynamic, growing, full-service agency, CLM is looking for you. CLM is one of Idaho’s largest agencies and the State’s largest media buying agency in terms of volume. We operate autonomously as part of the Ivie, Inc., agency network—the largest retail marketing agency in the US. As an account executive, you will partner with strategic accounts to help them develop and grow their business thereby helping yourself and CLM to develop and grow. We are a scrappy, agile agency that strives to move quickly and strategically, and you should be a high IQ, high-energy performer.
- Maintain regular and professional contact between the agency and assigned clients
- Constantly manage and exceed client expectations, as well as those of other agencies and vendors/partners
- Interface with various agency departments to meet project and campaign milestones
- Develop strategic marketing plans as a client partner and agency leader
- Execute strategic plans: measure, learn, communicate, iterate
- Grow business within existing accounts
- Keep apprised of clients’ projects throughout their life
- Be the agency’s subject matter expert on assigned clients’ business
- Act as the client advocate within the agency
- Mentor, demonstrate and empower critical thinking for direct reports and those on other teams
- Demonstrate excellent decision-making, organization, planning and problem solving skills; plus, proven ability to anticipate and identify critical issues needing escalation
- Review and approve billings prior to release to clients
- Represent the agency at industry and community functions
- Help in agency new-business pitches as assigned
Full details about the position and how to apply are available on their website.
Rizen Creative in Boise is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. From the job listing on LinkedIn:
You love working with a strong client service team to manage all marketing communications projects for assigned clients. You’re involved at the beginning, from new business meetings and pitches through project completion, you’re responsible for initiating proposals and project plans, guiding the project through development and creative. You’re the liaison between the client and the agency design team. You’re an effective problem-solver on a day-to-day basis, and must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
This role requires superior project management skills. You must be a conscientious team player and a good organizer, demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills, exhibiting initiative and have a take-charge attitude.
At minimum, you have 2 years of advertising agency experience, are accountable to a team and believe that a job is not done, until it is completely done.
Full details and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.
The College of Idaho in Caldwell, Idaho is looking for a new Director of Marketing and Communications. From the job description posted on their website:
The Director for Marketing and Communications is responsible for the strategic planning and direction of all marketing and Communication functions for The College of Idaho (C of I). The Director is focused institutionally, providing support for academic departments, the offices of Admission, College Relations, and Events. The Director serves as the primary media contact and spokesperson for the College, provides public relations advice and furthers the College’s mission through publication and media relations work and content development in new media and online. The Director manages the direction of work of outside vendors and consultants when necessary.
- Five years of experience with a proven track record in strategic and complex multi-channel communications, highly developed management skills, exceptional written and verbal communications skills and a clear appreciation for technology-based outreach strategies.
- Demonstrated success in a similar position working with top organizational leadership with a proven track record of contributing to high-level marketing and communications strategy and executing that strategy once developed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in higher education environment preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Ability to:
- multi-task and meet deadlines.
- work within the constraints of a limited budget.
- work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- work evenings and weekends.
- drive a personal or College vehicle for the purposes of College business.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on the College’s website.
That’s the question Russ Stoddard is trying to answer as we speak.
Oliver Russell is looking for a Managing Director. And their post about the position starts like this:
How do you write a job description for your replacement?
It’s an interesting question, and a challenge, no doubt. Think you might be a good candidate? Read more about the position, and contact our friends over at Oliver Russell if you feel so inclined.
DaviesMoore in Boise has a couple job openings we happened across recently:
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – B2B & INBOUND MARKETING FOCUS
Account Executives must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, with expertise in a wide array of marketing initiatives. For this position, the successful candidate will have previous experience with inbound marketing and best practices for B2B marketing campaigns.
The Account Executive is responsible for daily contact between the Agency and the Client and interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client(s) to which the AE has been assigned. This includes developing project and creative briefs, collaborating with the various departments including creative, media, digital and finance and managing client work from strategy through execution and analysis. The AE is also charged with developing a strong rapport with the client to advocate for their needs while ensuring a strategic approach.
The Account Executive is responsible for daily contact between the Agency and the Client and interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client(s) to which the AE has been assigned. This includes meeting with the Creative Department regarding creative briefs, project direction and budgets. The AE will work directly with the Media team regarding media planning, the Public Relations team for all PR efforts, the Digital Team concerning interactive projects, and the Accounting department for budgeting and billing. The AE is responsible for resolving issues that may arise and also knowing when to involve their supervisor concerning issues.
Account Executives must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture.
The Account Executive has major input in developing strategic marketing plans for their clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the Account Executive is responsible for carrying out the plan on a daily basis and ensuring accurate and timely billing.
Full details about each opening and how to apply can be found via their respective job descriptions on the DaviesMoore site.
Lone Cone, a Boise-based e-commerce company, is looking to add a Copywriter and Content Contributor to their team. From the job description on their website:
Lone Cone (Lonecone.com) is a rapidly growing business located in Boise, Idaho. We provide top line outdoor gear by partnering with leading brands to promote their items locally and within online marketplaces. We are looking for a full-time copywriter and content contributor to join our team at our newly remodeled downtown headquarters.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Two plus years of business copywriting experience
- Experience creating and managing external online advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Third Party Marketplaces)
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative analytical methods – including SEO
- Business exposure to online shopping and third-party marketplaces
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral – including taking complex information and presenting it in a simple way to excite potential clients and customers
- Creative thinking – adding value by identifying new ideas
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- High standards of personal excellence, confidentiality and discretion
Full details and how to apply can be found here.
Jelli, a San Mateo, California-based advertising-technology company is looking to add to the team in their Boise office. They currently have a number of openings, including:
Customer Success Associate
Customer Success Advocate
Customer Success Manager
Senior Customer Success Manager – Team Lead
Content Marketing Manager / Associate Content Marketing Manager
Customer Experience Analyst
Media Operations Manager
Check out the individual openings and details on how to apply via the respective links above.
Western States Cat in Meridian is looking to add a Marketing Content Creator/Writer to their team. From the job description on their careers site:
This marketing position plays a vital role in message creation for internal and external audiences with tactical executions including, but not limited to website, social media/blog, email, video, advertising, and specific marketing programs. In addition, the Marketing Content Creator will participate in general ideation with other members of the marketing and business groups to recommend marketing tactics.
- Recommends and implements communications tactics and ensures messaging achieves desired end result.
- Writes and edits relevant content with clarity, consistency, and creativity to reach our target customers.
- Executes social media activities and digital campaigns.
- Proactively researches content opportunities for a variety of audiences and business needs.
- Works with internal stakeholders to continually understand business goals and develop content.
- Manages tight deadlines and prioritizes a varied workload in a fast paced, sometimes unpredictable, and demanding environment.
- Advocates online marketing/sales activities and engages the organization internally as needed.
- Stays current with trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Actively cares and advocates safety at Western States. Adheres to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
- May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support of Western States’ strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Full details and how to apply can be found here.
Oliver Russell in Boise is looking to add an Account Coordinator to their team. From the job listing on their website:
We’re on the hunt for an Account Coordinator to join our team and to provide a necessary conduit between the account group and the rest of the agency. Along with having a passion for all things creative, we expect you to have an outgoing, motivated personality and be willing to bring your unique style to the table.
You will have a hand in the following:
- Managing the day-to-day account relationship with clients
- Developing and managing production schedules and estimates for client projects
- Gathering and assembling background information for strategic planning, creative brief development, etc.
- Providing logistical support for meetings
- Trafficking projects between account and creative teams
- Proofreading copy and artwork
- Compiling and relaying client feedback to the creative team
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
Full details and how to apply can be found on their website.
Curious Media in Nampa is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. From the job listing recently posted on craigslist:
Curious Media is seeking a motivated and energetic Project Manager, who takes initiative, is detail-oriented, and takes pride in their work. This is a full time position, requiring normal office hours at our Nampa, Idaho location.
- Manage projects from start to finish, including the following phases: project kickoff, wireframes, design, development, and final delivery
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Manage changes to project scope and schedule
- Carefully track project progress to ensure deadlines will be met successfully
- Work with various teams to provide consideration to design and technical questions
- Coordinate resources for execution of projects
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Create project proposals based on RFPs received from
- Follow established protocols
- Previous project management experience, in a related field
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications, both internally and with client interactions
- Strong organizational skills
- Well-developed time management skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Immersed and well versed in technology
- Genuine interest in games/gaming
- Previous project management experience in a similar field (required)
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Project Management or a related field (preferred)
- Experience managing projects for web games, apps or other digital media content (preferred)
See the original job listing for the full details and how to apply.