The J.R. Simplot Company has an opening for a Digital Project Manager – Marketing Operations. From the job listing on their website:
The Digital Project Manager will be primarily responsible for collaborating with key players to coordinate support of day-to-day activities that lead to successful completion of marketing projects. In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to manage projects related to digital and content marketing, brand awareness, customer insights and sales enablement. This role will act as a digital media buyer to buy and optimize campaigns and will be focused on paid social, paid search, digital ads, programmatic display ads.
- Effectively project manage the tactical execution of multiple projects at a time related to digital and content marketing, brand awareness, customer insights, earned/owned media and sales enablement
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to effectively manage the marketing planning and editorial calendars
- Serve as the lead administrator for the content marketing and project management platform. Measure and optimize key performance indicators
- Continually oversee the marketing plan and ensure tasks and team members stay on track
- Own all aspects campaigns, including but not limited to composing agency briefs, coordinating legal reviews, ensuring production timelines are met, approving creative assets, buying media, and managing reports
- Measure and analyze data to tell a story about past campaigns, and apply insights to optimize future initiatives and spending
- Partner with external agencies/vendors to deliver results and build collaborative relationships.
- Budget tracking and invoice management
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found here.
Drake Cooper currently has three open positions listed on their website:
Account Coordinators make things happen. They own all of the logistics of an account with scheduling, file sharing and responsive communication to client calls and emails. They work across functional teams shepherding client requests through the agency. The Account Coordinator ensures things are accurate and organized, and a successful Account Coordinator is the foundation for a successful client relationship.
An Interactive Developer at Drake Cooper is expected to write clean, organized, and scalable code. They should keep up on web trends and best practices and be able to use technology to solve business problems. They are responsible for website and web app development for various clients across various modern tech stacks. We need this person to write beautiful code in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
Interactive React Developer
Drake Cooper is looking for a developer who is passionate about React development. You will partner with a Drake Cooper designer to deliver great work for our clients. We need this person to write beautiful code in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. This person will be a part of a digital team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing development from the initial specification, through developing, testing and deployment.
Full details about each position and how to apply can be found via the respective links above.
Stoltz Marketing Group is looking for a Copywriter/Video Editor. From the job opening on LinkedIn:
The Copywriter/Video Editor role is a Boise-based role responsible for ensuring our clients’ success by contributing to projects with a variety of creative approaches. You will work with the Stoltz team to fully develop our clients’ strategic marketing initiatives and collaborate on conceptual solutions.
Partial responsibilities include:
- Concept, write and collaborate with the creative and account teams to create integrated marketing campaigns (including print / digital / video / experiential).
- Execute multiple content options with the goal of identifying what resonates with a target audience.
- Develop and/or follow voice and tone guidelines.
- Craft headlines, short- and long-form copy in a variety of mediums.
- Craft user interface text, conversational UI scripts, product messaging, landing pages, emails, and digital ads.
- Participate in photo and video shoots to generate compelling visual assets for content pieces.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator. Davinci Resolve a plus.
- Knowledge in compression rates, video and audio codecs, frame rates, standard dimensions and both digital and analogue media formats.
- Knowledge in DSLR professional video and still cameras, lighting, and audio recording.
- Ability to handle aspects of production from video concepts and script writing, to assisting in shooting, directing and editing.
Full details about the position, and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.
Reynolds+Myers in Boise is looking for a Creative Producer to join their team. From the job listing:
Big Picture: Establish and drive the creative vision for all R+M creative projects. You’ll be part creative collaborator, part coach, and part project manager.
- Day-to-day, hands-on direction of creative team to ensure deadlines and quality control standards are met.
- Generate powerful and effective, channel-appropriate ideas for R+M clients, and inspire others to do the same.
- Organize inputs, including creative briefs and talent.
- Provide detailed feedback on creative projects at every stage.
- Advise and provide creative quality control on web development, digital advertising, copywriting, and other projects not directly under your supervision.
- Collaborate with R+M clients and client service team to align creative work with strategic initiatives and goals.
- Oversee production of creative product from inception to delivery.
- Develop R+M creative capabilities through coaching, inspiration, and education.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on their website.
CLM Marketing & Advertising is looking for a Digital Media Coordinator to join their digital media team in Boise. From the job listing:
The perfect candidate will be versed in the standard tools and skills of digital media buying, but even more importantly, they will be a continuous learner and creative problem solver who loves facing new challenges.
- Digital paid media placement/management
- Digital media planning
- Marketing automation
- Minimum 1 year of experience in standard digital advertising platforms: Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and habits
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical tendencies and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of standard digital advertising tactics: display, remarketing, search, video, native, paid social media, OTT, etc.
- Experience in email marketing and marketing automation
- Understanding of digital tracking and analytics (experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, pixels and other tracking tools a plus).
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the original job posting on LinkedIn.