Drake Cooper in Boise has an opening for an Accounting Specialist. From their job listing:
Overachiever seeks same for good times, good pay + hard work.
Drake Cooper is looking for that special someone. Someone who loves spending time with details and has a fondness for Strata and QuickBooks. Long walks on the beach not required.
We need a new Accounting Specialist. Someone who can help us with our AP/AR, client billing, credit card balancing and naturally enjoys getting the details right. If you’ve ever dreamed about how much fun an audit could be, you are exactly who we are looking to spend our future with.
- Balance media vendor invoices
- Create client invoices
- Enter accounts payable
- Apply payments
- Balance credit card purchases
- Process purchase orders
- Collaborate with the team
- Plays well with others
- Solver of problems
- All about the details
Full details and how to apply can be found here.
Hanna & Associates in Coeur d’Alene is looking for a Controller to join their staff. This job listing was recently spotted on LinkedIn:
Oliver Russell in Boise has an opening for a Senior Designer / Art Director. From the job listing on their website:
Here’s the person we’re looking for:
You’re a team-oriented individual with a bent toward strategy and a strong identity skill set, but you should have outstanding design chops across all media, from packaging through digital.
You’ll need to be strong in developing a concept and able to implement it as well—we are a small and flat organization. (You should also be comfortable getting dirty on a volunteer project to rebuild trails in the Boise Foothills or helping rearrange furniture to accommodate a speaker’s event in the office. We’re a collaborative place, we work hard, and there’s no job too big or small for anyone.)
You’ll have a strong desire to change the world and will have demonstrated an active pursuit of social purpose in your career, which could come to life through volunteering, advocacy, past work for social enterprises, or perhaps even something else. Tell us about it!
You must have strong communication and presentation skills. Emphasis on presentation—you will need to present your ideas at the same high level of quality as the work you have created.
You’ll likely have 10+ years professional experience. While an agency or professional services background is preferred, it’s not a must.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on Oliver Russell’s website.
Duft Watterson in Boise is looking to add a Content Marketing/Account Coordinator to their team:
The content marketing/account coordinator will integrate with the entire agency, but you’ll work directly with our Director of Content Marketing and Digital. You’ll help create engaging content, run campaigns focused on delivering brand awareness, improved search and audience conversions and coordinate/project manage projects across the entire agency.
And you are?
You love the craft of writing and running content campaigns. You eagerly learn the latest industry trends and jump in the help wherever needed and ensure projects are delivered on time and with the highest quality. You pay attention to details and know how to build and manage a mean project schedule.
- Create content for white papers, infographics, ebooks, emails, product demonstration videos, web content, multimedia presentations, etc.
- Lock arms with creative team to develop smart and effective content that drives conversions
- Absorb and understand clients and industry experts to do deep dives on their products and services.
- Willingly iterate and improve content based on market learnings and team feedback.
- Measure content campaigns against goals to meet digital conversions and client KPIs.
- Coordinate projects across the agency to assure they are delivered on-time and within budget.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.
From the DaviesMoore website:
DaviesMoore, a full-service marketing firm in Boise, is looking for a Digital Marketing & Media Specialist to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented atmosphere. The successful candidate for this role is a strategic thinker, has a knack for all things digital, and is task oriented enough to do the buying/billing/analytics in addition to digital marketing & media implementation. This person possesses a passion for the digital space and understands the many nuances that come with facilitating integrated media campaigns across paid, owned and earned media channels.
This individual will be a member of the DaviesMoore Media Team and report to the Integrated Media Director while working closely with other media team personnel. This position will also work closely with the Digital, Accounts, and Accounting teams to ensure that a variety of tasks are completed for clients across a number of different industries.
The right person for this position is able to be nimble and wear many hats, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture that promotes autonomy with results.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Research utilizing in-house tools as well as 3rd party data based on the needs of the Media Team.
- Creation of Email Marketing Campaigns and Newsletters.
- Work within multiple digital analytics platforms.
- Understanding CMS (WordPress) platforms and completing various tasks related to data entry and content upload.
- Create reports based on monthly/quarterly data across multiple digital platforms.
- Work closely with the billing team to match digital orders based on approved media plans/buys to received invoices.
- Curating Influencer lists for campaigns across a variety of social and digital channels.
- Implement social media campaigns and monitor client social media accounts for messages & engagements.
- Stay appraised of industry standards.
- Research emerging digital media trends and vet opportunities for clients.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the job listing on their site.
Foerstel Design is looking for a Junior Art Director to join their team. From the job listing on their website:
At Foerstel Design, being a kick-ass designer ranks number one, but caring about the environment and sustainability is also at the top of our list. We are a design and strategic marketing group located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, and we sleep better at night because we spend our days working for thoughtful clients whose products and services make the world a better place to live. We are looking to add a full-time Junior Art Director to our tribe who has bushels of positive energy and a minimum 2 years of design/production experience. A perfect candidate thinks that creativity isn’t limited to the office, embraces problem solving, and plays well with others. Packaging design experience is a plus, and fitting in with our fun, creative bunch is a must.
What you’ll do
- Package design for retail and foodservice, from early concepting to production
- Brand architecture, including but not limited to, establishing foundational elements, logo design, and collateral development
- Digital/web and interactive design
- Digital illustration
- Digital renderings
- Work with team to develop new creative and technical skills
- Report directly to Creative Director to achieve desired project goals and quality creative projects
- Assist Creative and Art Directors in new business development efforts
What you’ll need
- Minimum 2 years design experience in an agency or design studio
- Package design experience is highly preferred but not mandatory
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of design skills
- Adequate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
An optimistic, can-do attitude
- Willingness to embrace design as a discipline of co-creation
- Flexibility with work schedule to accommodate client deadlines
Full details and how to apply can be found on their website.
Rizen Creative in Boise has an opening for an Account Manager. From the job description shared with us recently:
Lets face it, there are dream jobs and then there are DREAM JOBS if you love account management.
Do you consider yourself overly organized? Think strategically and creative at the same time? Do you relish in the opportunity to work on a variety of accounts?
This might be a great place for you. Rizen Creative is looking for a driven and motivated people-person to head up a variety of client accounts while working alongside a great open and familial style environment with a strong group of talented individuals.
Seriously though, this is a great place to grow and learn, with full benefits, retirement, perks and competitive salaries. If you are ready to make the jump to a driven marketing firm that has been around 16 years with a host of talented people inside its walls, inquire now! Don’t be shy.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through production and traffic managers or other relevant personnel.
- Receives client briefings. Fills out Client Contact Reports for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate agency personnel. Quickly and accurately relays Client Change Orders to all appropriate agency personnel.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/ marketing developments.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls, emails and texts.
- Coordinates with project manager and creative team to ensure traditional/interactive synthesis of marketing efforts.
- Oversees execution of approved programs.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Reviews billing prior to release to clients; ensures prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Informs principal regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves principal immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Keeps project manager informed of client activities.
- Represents agency at industry and community functions.
More details and how to apply can be found in the job listing on LinkedIn.
CLM in Boise is looking to add a Senior Account Executive to their team. From their recent job listing:
If you’re an experienced account exec looking for a senior role in a dynamic, growing, full-service agency, CLM is looking for you. As an account executive, you will partner with strategic accounts to help them develop and grow their business thereby helping yourself and CLM to develop and grow. We are a scrappy, agile agency that strives to move quickly and strategically, and you should be a high IQ, high-energy performer. See our current team, portfolio, blog and other agency details at: www.clmnorthwest.com
- Maintain regular and professional contact between the agency and assigned clients
- Constantly manage and exceed client expectations, as well as those of other agencies and vendors/partners
- Interface with various agency departments to meet project and campaign milestones
- Develop strategic marketing plans as a client partner and agency leader
- Execute strategic plans: measure, learn, communicate, iterate
- Grow business within existing accounts
- Keep apprised of clients’ projects throughout their life
- Be the agency’s subject matter expert on assigned clients’ business
- Act as the client advocate within the agency
- Mentor, demonstrate and empower critical thinking for direct reports and those on other teams
- Demonstrate excellent decision making, organization, planning and problem solving skills; plus, proven ability to anticipate and identify critical issues needing escalation
- Review and approve billings prior to release to clients
- Represent the agency at industry and community functions
- Help in agency new-business pitches as assigned
Full details and how to apply can be found in the job posting on LinkedIn.
And in other CLM-related news, Don Gura and Jill Moore joined their team in December 2017 as Senior Art Director and Account Manager, respectively.
SUEZ currently has an opening for a Manager, Communications and Community Relations in Boise. From their job description:
The Manager, Communications and Community Relations is responsible for the consistent articulation of the SUEZ mission through comprehensive internal and external communication and stakeholder programs for local operations in Idaho. Works closely with local vice president/general manager to deliver communications that align with and support both company and local operational goals. He/she is intimately familiar with water and/or wastewater operations and the industry, customer communications, employee engagement, media relations, community relations and stakeholder management.
The primary mission of the position is to support and celebrate the SUEZ brand, and promote a better understanding of SUEZ — its water-related services, objectives, programs, and commitment to excellence — to the company’s internal and external stakeholders. The holder of the position serves as the local communications leader for all business activities and as the communications subject matter expert.
The Manager, Communications and Community Relations develops strategic, comprehensive and professional communications programs that educate clients, customers, employees and other stakeholders about company objectives.
- Develops and implements communications, community relations and external stakeholder plans with strong emphasis on local projects and initiatives that align with national and global key themes.
- Acts as chief writer and/or editor for all local communications, including articles, press releases, editorials, technical papers, speeches/presentations and customer communications.
- Accountable for communications performance targets, KPIs and goals established by Corporate Communications and the local business unit.
- Manages local website, social media and digital networks, providing consistently fresh and relevant content.
- Provides communications counsel and direction to local management. Assists professionals across the local business with writing and presentation preparation.
- Direct the activities of the local Communications and Community Education Specialist.
- Develops and manages the Communications budget at the local company.
- Other activities as deemed appropriate by Corporate Communications and the local VP/General Manager.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on their site.
DaviesMoore in Boise has an opening for an Operations Assistant/Office Manager + HR + Culture. From the job description on their website:
The OPERATIONS ASSISTANT/ OFFICE MANAGER will assist the COO in the agency’s day-to-day operating activities and will need to be versed in a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
With involvement in Human Resources and Culture, the operations assistant will manage the administration of all HR activities and policies, and direct implementation of policies, programs, and procedures.
This person will work closely with members of the DaviesMoore management team to support goals and culture that ensure the success of DaviesMoore.
Reports to the COO
- Ensure maintenance of a clean, healthy office environment for all personnel, and maintain an attractive office appearance for visitors and clients.
- Answer all phone calls and email inquiries in a friendly but professional manner, and forward all inquiries to the appropriate staff members promptly and smoothly.
- Inventories office supplies and purchases what is necessary upon approval from COO and director of finance.
- Restock kitchens each Monday with new groceries and supplies.
- Communicate regularly with management team to ensure that office needs are met.
- Interview, screen, and, on approval of COO, assist in the hiring of agency support personnel. Manage employee onboarding process once applicant has been hired.
- Advise management and employees on HR questions and concerns.
- Establish and oversee agency records and maintenance procedures to ensure all business operations information is correct and readily available.
- Oversee OSHA regulations as they apply to the agency, ensuring requirements are met and employees are aware of such requirements.
- Assist the director of finance with operational duties including file management, building management and various tasks as assigned.
- Monitor programs and provide feedback on the organization’s culture and work with partners to determine actionable steps toward desired culture.
- Work with partners to design and develop and implement programs, communications, events, workshops, etc. for leaders, managers and team members that creatively and authentically reinforce our unique values and culture.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.