Reynolds+Myers is looking for a Client Lead / Account Manager to join their team. From the job listing they recently shared with us:
Reynolds+Myers is on the hunt for an experienced account manager/director — we call this role a Client Lead. This position is remote-first, meaning you can choose to work remotely or from our office in beautiful downtown Boise, Idaho. Because of the nature of our work, a candidate in the Boise-metro area is preferred.
Big picture, a Client Lead is responsible for helping clients get great work completed efficiently and effectively. Your days will be spent communicating with clients and the R+M team, brainstorming solutions, and generally making R+M indispensable to clients by providing clarity, establishing priorities, and compelling action.
What this job entails:
- Understanding client business goals
- Managing day-to-day communication between assigned clients and the R+M team
- Collaborating with clients + the R+M team to provide insights and solutions to solve client challenges
- Defining new projects
- Nurturing relationships at all levels of client and partner relationships
- Working with the R+M team to ensure high quality, on-target outcomes for clients
- Tracking and managing timelines, success metrics, and budgets
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found here.