Job openings are popping up all over the place these days, it seems. Case in point — Stoltz Marketing Group is looking for a Senior Account Manager.
From the job listing online:
The Senior Account Manager is a Boise-based position, responsible for owning day-to-day client relationships, strategy, and project execution for assigned accounts. You will work with other Stoltz team members to fully develop your clients’ strategic initiatives and foster long-term growth of your accounts.
On a daily basis, you would be responsible for:
- Operating as the lead point of contact for your assigned accounts.
- Leading the development of the overall strategy of client campaigns and projects.
- Continually looking for areas to grow and innovate on accounts and working with internal teams to provide strategic solutions and recommendations.
- Cultivating strong relationships with clients and internal agency team members and partners.
- Proactively communicating project status, recommendations, and analysis to your clients.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of projects based on established expectations.
- Ensuring projects meet Stoltz’ expectations of highest quality work and client expectations—on time and on budget.
- Clearly articulating client needs and expectations to the internal team so they can create with confidence and efficiency.
- Understanding media placement, trends, and analytics.
You might be a fit if:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, or a related field.
- You have at least 7 years of agency account management and strategy development experience.
- You are a people person that believes in client/agency relationships based on true partnership.
- You have exceptional communication skills, including the ability and confidence to respectfully voice ideas and concerns with both clients and co-workers and make a tough call when necessary.
- You love presenting to groups.
- You are passionate about project management and have experience with Asana project management software.
- You can pivot from a spreadsheet, to Google Slides, to a formal client event without missing a beat.
- You’re a learner and innovator wanting to push boundaries and try new things.
- You’re a flexible problem solver, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and navigate competing demands without breaking a sweat.
- You’re extremely detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- You have excellent writing skills.
- You tend to be the first one to meet a new friend at a networking event.
- You are knowledgeable on emerging technology and marketing trends.
- You have experience with budget management, time tracking, and invoicing software.