Here are a few of the latest job openings we’ve come across recently:
An ART DIRECTOR at Rizen works to develop and produce visual concepts across projects ranging from marketing programs, advertising campaigns, collateral materials and branding. You will be part of our creative department and collaborate alongside our other art directors, designers and team of freelance colleagues. From leading ideation sessions to helping launch websites, you will touch projects of all sizes and help our clients achieve their goals.
You are a leader, a team builder, and a motivator. You are also articulate and strategic. You have an empathetic understanding of the consumer as well as the ability to be a champion for our creative team to meet the objectives of our clients. Account Managers are vital to Drake Cooper. You bring drive and curiosity to the table and seek out new opportunities. Your focus is on day-to-day engagement, ensuring communication is clear and efficient between both agency and client. As an Account Manager, you also work collaboratively with internal teams to keep projects on schedule and moving forward. Are you ready to build brands for our clients?
A killer campaign is nothing without the strategy and execution of a traditional media buyer. Our media buyers are responsible for the placement and management of broadcast television, radio, print, out of home and streaming services. A successful buyer will be responsible for critically analyzing placements, adhering to set budgets, trafficking assets, reconciling invoices, negotiating make goods, and providing post-buy recaps. So, whether you’re a Hufflepuff or Slytherin, you are most definitely practicing some serious wizardry.
Full details about each position and how to apply can be found via their respective links.
Duft Watterson in Boise is looking for an Account Manager to join their team. From the job description posted on their website:
As an account manager, you’ll be part of a forward-leaning team of marketing writers, artists, strategists and digital natives who help brands discover their true customer value, and then use that knowledge to develop innovative advertising campaigns to demonstrate that value at every turn.
In the account manager role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to manage a single client located on the east coast, which just so happens to be one of the most innovative healthcare providers in the nation. You’ll coordinate and ensure the quality of the healthcare system’s marketing projects, including collateral materials, campaigns, promotions, and special initiatives that elevate their brand. You’ll also work directly with client key stakeholders to support organizational priorities and help build strong community support as well as brand loyalty.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found here.
Recently we came across a few openings that Drake Cooper in Boise posted on their website:
Account Coordinators make things happen. They are a support role of the Client Services team shepherding client requests through the agency. Their realm is the CX Engagement phase, relying on their communication skills to ensure things are accurate and organized. Account Coordinators are exposed to many kinds of clients and need, and use that experience to build a foundation to work within the Client Services team.
You already are a leader, a team builder, and a motivator. You are also articulate and strategic. Ruling the playground is kind of what this job is all about. You have an empathetic understanding of the consumer as well as the ability to be a bulldog for our creative team to meet the objectives of our clients. Account Managers are vital to Drake Cooper. Their CX focus is on day-to-day engagement, ensuring communication is clear and efficient between both agency and client. They also work collaboratively with internal teams to keep projects on schedule and moving forward. While Account Managers will work in a support role on the agency’s largest engagements, they also will gain practical experience by leading defined client engagements.
The Account Director is the agency’s lead Client Experience (CX) Architect, responsible for the strategy of DC’s clients and ensuring they are profitable. An Account Director is responsible for leading a group of accounts, managing a specific account team who runs those accounts, and ensuring clients are receiving great work and great service.
Account Directors are Jedi-masters of relationships, senior leaders and possess experience developing and managing multi-disciplinary engagements. The Account Director is responsible for delivering kick ass creative work that meets the client’s business needs and solves their business problems. They serve to mentor and develop client services team members, enabling them to learn and grow. Account Directors play an active role in business development, with both organic growth on their accounts plus working with agency leadership to respond and lead RFPs and pitches.
Full details about the positions and how to apply can be found through their respective links.
Rizen Creative in Boise has an opening for an Account Manager. From the job description shared with us recently:
Lets face it, there are dream jobs and then there are DREAM JOBS if you love account management.
Do you consider yourself overly organized? Think strategically and creative at the same time? Do you relish in the opportunity to work on a variety of accounts?
This might be a great place for you. Rizen Creative is looking for a driven and motivated people-person to head up a variety of client accounts while working alongside a great open and familial style environment with a strong group of talented individuals.
Seriously though, this is a great place to grow and learn, with full benefits, retirement, perks and competitive salaries. If you are ready to make the jump to a driven marketing firm that has been around 16 years with a host of talented people inside its walls, inquire now! Don’t be shy.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through production and traffic managers or other relevant personnel.
- Receives client briefings. Fills out Client Contact Reports for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate agency personnel. Quickly and accurately relays Client Change Orders to all appropriate agency personnel.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/ marketing developments.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls, emails and texts.
- Coordinates with project manager and creative team to ensure traditional/interactive synthesis of marketing efforts.
- Oversees execution of approved programs.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Reviews billing prior to release to clients; ensures prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Informs principal regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves principal immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Keeps project manager informed of client activities.
- Represents agency at industry and community functions.
More details and how to apply can be found in the job listing on LinkedIn.
Wirestone has an opening for an Account Manager in their Boise office. From their job listing on LinkedIn:
The successful applicant will play a critical role as the client services contact on all project activities. This position requires a deep understanding of marketing through a wide variety of digital and print mediums.
Job specifications include:
- Partner with clients to determine project strategy and objectives
- Successfully manage project of all types including large scale web development, online advertising, sales tools, and mobile applications
- Manage all client communication
- Help cross-functional teams establish an ideal client delivery solution
- Develop project timeline and milestones
- Establish, maintain and manage project budgets
- Ensure client satisfaction with overall project deliverables
- Set up project accounting, purchase orders and invoicing
- Ensure successful problem resolution, both client-facing and internal
- Perform post-project reviews internally and with client upon project completion
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.