About the job
We’re looking for a good-natured, hard-charging mid-level/senior account manager.
We’re Duft Watterson, an Ad Age Agency of The Year and Outside Magazine Best Places to Work agency, headquartered in Boise, with people in Portland and Bend. We’re on the hunt for an account manager to join our forward-leaning team of marketing writers, artists, strategists and digital natives.
A good-natured, team-playing, detail-oriented account manager or project manager currently at an advertising/design/digital agency or inside a high-performing marketing department. You’re an insightful self-starter who values inclusivity and a culture of trust. You’ll jump in to help wherever needed and ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and on target.
You have a unique skill set including…
- Build and maintain client relationships and outreach that inspire trust and respect.
- Manage projects and take on client’s goals and success as your own.
- Nurture excellence and collaborate with the team to ensure marketing exceeds client expectations.
- Willingness to dive in and absorb and conduct research to gain a clear understanding of business plans and use communication to help achieve organizational goals.
- Work seamlessly with cross-functional teams across departments.
- Embrace best practices and offer innovative ideas for approaching communication challenges.
- Successfully implement marketing plans and measure activity against goals.
- Ensure the quality of materials and their delivery on time and on budget.