Given the work that they — and all members of any Ad Fed board — do, and the time commitments they’re willing to make to serve on the board, it warranted sharing here as well.
Duft Watterson is looking to add to their team. They currently have openings for an Account Manager and a Director of Growth. From the respective job listings:
We’re on the hunt for an account manager to join our forward-leaning team of marketing writers, artists, strategists and digital experts.
You are: A good-natured, team-playing, detail-oriented account manager or project manager with deep experience at an advertising/design/digital agency or inside a high-performing marketing department. You’re an insightful self-starter who values inclusivity and a culture of trust. You’ll jump in to help wherever needed and ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and on target.
Working directly with the Duft Watterson leadership team, this position will oversee both reactive and proactive new business efforts as well as RFP and business pitch processes.
Full details about both positions and how to apply can be found via their respective links.
The team will be handling global PR and integrated marketing and supporting Micron with crisis and issues-related communications duties. According to the article, the cross-agency group, called teamM, also includes Weber Shandwick and digital marketing shop MRM.
What this ultimately means for local shops that have been doing project-based work for Micron remains to be seen. Given the size of the company and the nature of those types of projects, however, I suspect they will continue to some extent.
The J.R. Simplot Company has an opening for a Digital Project Manager – Marketing Operations. From the job listing on their website:
The Digital Project Manager will be primarily responsible for collaborating with key players to coordinate support of day-to-day activities that lead to successful completion of marketing projects. In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to manage projects related to digital and content marketing, brand awareness, customer insights and sales enablement. This role will act as a digital media buyer to buy and optimize campaigns and will be focused on paid social, paid search, digital ads, programmatic display ads.
- Effectively project manage the tactical execution of multiple projects at a time related to digital and content marketing, brand awareness, customer insights, earned/owned media and sales enablement
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to effectively manage the marketing planning and editorial calendars
- Serve as the lead administrator for the content marketing and project management platform. Measure and optimize key performance indicators
- Continually oversee the marketing plan and ensure tasks and team members stay on track
- Own all aspects campaigns, including but not limited to composing agency briefs, coordinating legal reviews, ensuring production timelines are met, approving creative assets, buying media, and managing reports
- Measure and analyze data to tell a story about past campaigns, and apply insights to optimize future initiatives and spending
- Partner with external agencies/vendors to deliver results and build collaborative relationships.
- Budget tracking and invoice management
Account Coordinators make things happen. They own all of the logistics of an account with scheduling, file sharing and responsive communication to client calls and emails. They work across functional teams shepherding client requests through the agency. The Account Coordinator ensures things are accurate and organized, and a successful Account Coordinator is the foundation for a successful client relationship.
An Interactive Developer at Drake Cooper is expected to write clean, organized, and scalable code. They should keep up on web trends and best practices and be able to use technology to solve business problems. They are responsible for website and web app development for various clients across various modern tech stacks. We need this person to write beautiful code in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
Drake Cooper is looking for a developer who is passionate about React development. You will partner with a Drake Cooper designer to deliver great work for our clients. We need this person to write beautiful code in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. This person will be a part of a digital team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing development from the initial specification, through developing, testing and deployment.
Full details about each position and how to apply can be found via the respective links above.