At roughly 2400 square feet, the new space includes a film and photography studio, a soon-to-be-completed sound booth, and all the usuals you’d expect to find in an agency office.
The Copywriter/Video Editor role is a Boise-based role responsible for ensuring our clients’ success by contributing to projects with a variety of creative approaches. You will work with the Stoltz team to fully develop our clients’ strategic marketing initiatives and collaborate on conceptual solutions.
Partial responsibilities include:
- Concept, write and collaborate with the creative and account teams to create integrated marketing campaigns (including print / digital / video / experiential).
- Execute multiple content options with the goal of identifying what resonates with a target audience.
- Develop and/or follow voice and tone guidelines.
- Craft headlines, short- and long-form copy in a variety of mediums.
- Craft user interface text, conversational UI scripts, product messaging, landing pages, emails, and digital ads.
- Participate in photo and video shoots to generate compelling visual assets for content pieces.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator. Davinci Resolve a plus.
- Knowledge in compression rates, video and audio codecs, frame rates, standard dimensions and both digital and analogue media formats.
- Knowledge in DSLR professional video and still cameras, lighting, and audio recording.
- Ability to handle aspects of production from video concepts and script writing, to assisting in shooting, directing and editing.
Full details about the position, and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.
Just over a decade ago we wrote about Thomas Walsh joining Carew Co. as a fresh-out-of-school designer.
Fast-forward to today, and he’s still with the shop, though his skills, experience and leadership have all evolved considerably since 2010.
And now, so has his title.
Carew Co. recently announced that Thomas has been promoted to Associate Creative Director. As Paul Carew noted when sharing the news of the promotion, “Thomas is truly the lifeblood of the agency.”
With this expanded role, Carew continued, Thomas will “lead more projects and take on more responsibility in creative direction, interactive and web projects, and project management.”