With deepest apologies to Lionel Ritchie…
Accenture Interactive is looking to grow their Boise Studio. From information recently shared with us:
We are hiring for our Boise Studio. Come join our strong Accenture Interactive team!
Looking for talent people for the following roles:
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Digital Business Analyst
- Senior Business Designer
- Senior Service and Interaction Designer
- Front End Web Development Lead
- Salesforce Commerce B2C Architect
- Salesforce Commerce B2C Functional Lead
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B Architect
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Business Analyst
Adobe Experience Manager
- AEM Technical Lead
- AEM Developer
- AEM Functional Consultant
- Adobe Commerce (Magneto) Business Analyst
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
If interested, reach out to Scott Couch at email@example.com to discuss details (job descriptions, benefits, Q&A).
You can also browse the latest Accenture Interactive job openings on their job board.
Job openings are popping up all over the place these days, it seems. Case in point — Stoltz Marketing Group is looking for a Senior Account Manager.
From the job listing online:
The Senior Account Manager is a Boise-based position, responsible for owning day-to-day client relationships, strategy, and project execution for assigned accounts. You will work with other Stoltz team members to fully develop your clients’ strategic initiatives and foster long-term growth of your accounts.
On a daily basis, you would be responsible for:
- Operating as the lead point of contact for your assigned accounts.
- Leading the development of the overall strategy of client campaigns and projects.
- Continually looking for areas to grow and innovate on accounts and working with internal teams to provide strategic solutions and recommendations.
- Cultivating strong relationships with clients and internal agency team members and partners.
- Proactively communicating project status, recommendations, and analysis to your clients.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of projects based on established expectations.
- Ensuring projects meet Stoltz’ expectations of highest quality work and client expectations—on time and on budget.
- Clearly articulating client needs and expectations to the internal team so they can create with confidence and efficiency.
- Understanding media placement, trends, and analytics.
You might be a fit if:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, or a related field.
- You have at least 7 years of agency account management and strategy development experience.
- You are a people person that believes in client/agency relationships based on true partnership.
- You have exceptional communication skills, including the ability and confidence to respectfully voice ideas and concerns with both clients and co-workers and make a tough call when necessary.
- You love presenting to groups.
- You are passionate about project management and have experience with Asana project management software.
- You can pivot from a spreadsheet, to Google Slides, to a formal client event without missing a beat.
- You’re a learner and innovator wanting to push boundaries and try new things.
- You’re a flexible problem solver, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and navigate competing demands without breaking a sweat.
- You’re extremely detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- You have excellent writing skills.
- You tend to be the first one to meet a new friend at a networking event.
- You are knowledgeable on emerging technology and marketing trends.
- You have experience with budget management, time tracking, and invoicing software.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found here.
Another recent job opening, this time from our friends at Mitchell + Palmer:
We’re adding a Digital Designer to our creative team! If you are a doer, builder, and maker of all things digital with a portfolio to prove it, let’s talk. Here is a little more detail on exactly who we are looking for:
You’re a renaissance artist. A Swiss army knife. The mortar holding every creative team together. You can design, build, execute, output, wireframe, and maybe even tweak an occasional line of code. You understand the big idea and build to strategy in realizing the vision of the brand or campaign. You can take a single piece of creative, a look, an idea and build it out into a dozen new pieces, sizes, shapes and formats. You collaborate well with other creatives and take direction and input from other designers. You understand the basic tenets of digital, UI/UX, choosing the right dev platform, and can develop and drive a wireframe through to handoff of finished dev assets. You’re incredibly skilled and fearless in Adobe CS and constantly learning newer, better, smarter ways to work. You are fearless with digital thinking and you stay on top of what’s in, what’s out, what’s possible. You make mistakes and just own it. You appreciate process, but aren’t obsessed with it. If there’s a fire that needs putting out, you don’t add more fuel. You’re not into game playing (unless it’s pool, foosball, shuffleboard, darts, or an occasional evening of poker). You’re very good at what you do, but above all you’re a great human.
- Design and create digital assets for various brand & campaign deliverables, including display advertising, social content, web/mobile/app development, and related creative components.
- Demonstrate a proficient graphic design acumen with a studied eye for composition, layout, color, typography and use of imagery.
- Aid in all facets of digital front-end development, including wireframe, layout, asset creation, and template/platform integration.
- Work closely with Art Directors and Creative Director to build out projects and campaign elements.
- Ability to multitask and balance project workloads.
- Ability to crossover into traditional/print work is a plus.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- A Minimum of an associates (2 year) degree in advertising / communication design, or related discipline.
- 3+ years creative experience in a professional environment, preferably in an creative or marketing agency.
- Well versed in the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Web design applications such as WordPress, Dreamweaver, Muse, html language, etc. is a plus.
- Able to produce quality work while under tight deadlines and external pressures.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Positive, effective team player; with confidence to inspire, persuade, and collaborate. Possesses a “whatever it takes” mentality
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the job posting on LinkedIn.
From our friends at Rizen Creative:
Who are you?
You are a driven Digital Designer or Art Director that loves the digital marketing landscape and more importantly a web design challenge. Maybe you call yourself a designer, a creative, or just a really talented human. You know the clear difference between kerning and leading, UI versus UX and CX. You see things differently than most… that’s more than okay in our book, and frankly it’s a cherished character trait. You play well with others and love the art of critique as much a good debate on the “why” of design.
- 2+ Years of Related Experience in Responsive Website Design
- Creating Pattern Libraries, Style Guides, and Brand Elements
- User Experience and Interface Design Methodologies
- Basic Understanding of How HTML/CSS/JS work together (but you don’t need to be a developer)
- Building Personas & Journey Mapping
- Sketch, Adobe XD, and/or Figma
- Information Architecture
- Wireframing and prototyping with tools like InVision and/or Marvel
- Adobe Creative Suite™
And… you pride yourself on your communication skills. You’ll be collaborating closely every week with programmers and project managers!
- Atomic Design Methodology
- Lottie Animations
- You’ve worked at a creative agency in the past
- You have highly developed opinions on design, but are open to new outlooks
- You prefer small teams to huge corporations
Full details about the position, including how to apply, are available on Rizen’s site.
Because helping spread the word about jobs — even those that aren’t agency-related, is just one of the many services I offer…and thanks for the heads-up, Mike.
Life’s Kitchen is looking for a Communications and Grant Manager. From the job description:
This position is responsible for assisting in the creation and implementation of marketing and fundraising strategies to grow the base of philanthropic support and increase public awareness of Life’s Kitchen. The Communications & Grant Manager, who will report to the Executive Director, will assist in setting the organization’s strategic fundraising agenda to achieve and exceed its revenue goals through the solicitation of individual, corporate and foundation support and grants. Additionally, this person will manage the brand and marketing communications to raise awareness of the organization and its programs throughout the Treasure Valley.
Continue reading “Job opening: Communications and Grant Manager, Life’s Kitchen”