Note: This one has been out in a the wild for a few weeks, but as I understand it they’re still on the hunt for the right person.
Boise Contemporary Theater is looking for a Marketing Manager. From the job listing on their website:
Reporting to the Producing Artistic Director, the Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, developing and implementing all of BCT’s marketing, communications, and publicity activities. This person will build awareness and support for BCT’s artistic and educational programming, in order to drive philanthropy, earned income, and community engagement. BCT offers a great opportunity for a marketing professional to innovate and work with a highly committed team to deliver an exciting mission to Boise and beyond.
The Marketing Manager will be an experienced marketing and communications professional who will provide strategic leadership for this function while also rolling up their sleeves as a hands-on practitioner. We are a small staff, so a willingness to jump in and help in any situation is imperative for all of our staff.
The Marketing Manager will collaborate with the Producing Artistic Director, the Director of Development, and other team members on strategies and tools that enhance our engagement with existing supporters and continue to expand our audience. This person will be committed to the mission of BCT and excited to be a stakeholder in its continued growth.
- Develop an annual marketing and communications plan with clear deadlines and action steps and clearly defined outcomes for success
- Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns related to programs, events and fundraising
- Create email content and campaigns (including a monthly e-Newsletter), oversee email lists and segmentation, utilize content management platform (MailChimp) to schedule content and manage engagement and analytics
- Maintain a robust and evolving digital presence for BCT, including:
- Create a compelling content calendar and campaigns reflecting BCT’s goal to fuel audience growth
- Manage existing social media platforms and identify new opportunities to remain current with trends and best practices
- Work with the Director of Development on digital fundraising strategies
- Create and update content for BCT’s website, collaborating with the web developer when necessary; utilize assessment tools such as Google Analytics to analyze website performance and identify improvements
- Plan and coordinate all print, broadcast and digital advertising and listings
- Collaborate with the Director of Development to secure media sponsorships
- Maintain an active media relations program, including press releases and proactive relationship-building locally and nationally
- Coordinate with our creative agency to oversee design and content for all community-facing print and digital materials including our website, postcards, season brochures, and social media
- Other duties as needed