Our friends at Against are looking to add to their team, and they recently posted several job openings, including:
Full details about each position and how to apply can be found through the respective links above.
Separately, they’re also accepting applications for their Unrestricted Internship program.
Oliver Russell in Boise is seeking account service intern candidates. From their internship description:
Oliver Russell is searching for a recent college graduate to join its account service team as an intern and help deliver top-notch marketing materials that drive results. Along with having a passion for all things creative, we expect the ideal candidate to have an outgoing, motivated personality and be willing to bring his or her unique style to the table.
This position will have a hand in the following:
- Managing internal project flow
- Trafficking projects between account, production and creative teams
- Helping to gather and assemble background information and analysis as needed by account services in development of briefs, etc.
- Providing logistical support in client meetings
And he/she might learn a thing or two, too. Like:
- How agency roles work together (i.e., account, creative, production, etc.)
- What processes take a job from start to finish
- How large corporations manage and execute their marketing strategies
- How to better align sales and marketing teams via internal education, sales enablement, lead generation, and customer retention
We’ll be looking for someone with:
- A college diploma
- An interest in marketing and advertising
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to communicate clearly with other agency team members
- A desire to accept mentoring and guidance in an effort to grow skill set
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
Raechelle Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: June 8, 2012