The College of Idaho in Caldwell has an opening for an Associate Vice President for Marketing and Communications. From the job description:
The College of Idaho invites applications for a full-time Associate Vice President (AVP) for Marketing and Communications. The AVP is a member of the senior management team and is responsible for the strategic planning and direction of all marketing functions for The College of Idaho (C of I).
The AVP is institutionally focused, providing support for academic departments, the offices of Admission, College Relations, and Events. The AVP serves as the primary media contact and spokesperson for the College. The AVP provides public relations advice and furthers the College’s mission through publication and media relations work and content development in new media and online. The AVP manages the direction of work of outside vendors and consultants when necessary.
- Five years of experience with a proven track record in strategic and complex multi-channel communications, highly developed management skills, exceptional written and verbal communications skills and a clear appreciation for technology-based outreach strategies.
- Demonstrated success in a similar position working with top organizational leadership with a proven track record of contributing to high-level marketing and communications strategy and executing that strategy once developed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Ability to:
- multi-task and meet deadlines.
- work within the constraints of a limited budget.
- work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- work evenings and weekends.
- drive a personal or College vehicle for the purposes of College business.
To apply please submit a cover letter addressing qualifications for the position, a resume, and the names and contact information of three references, two management and one professional to email@example.com. Application review will begin immediately, and will be accepted until suitable candidates are selected. To learn more about The College of Idaho please visit www.collegeofidaho.edu
On a personal note: This is my alma mater, so should one of you long-suffering visitors to this site get the job, know that I will be watching you. Always watching…