Blue Cross of Idaho has an opening at their corporate headquarters in Meridian for a Marketing Communications Specialist. From the job listing on their website:
To execute marketing plans, projects, and materials that support Blue Cross of Idaho’s goals and overall strategic business plan. Perform a broad variety of outbound related marketing activities and operate within a deadline driven environment. Manage marketing projects, initiatives, and events from concept to completion with guidance.
- Three years marketing and communications (within a creative agency or corporate marketing setting or public relations agency).
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in marketing, communications, advertising or business-related field)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Executing marketing strategies
- Marketing tools and techniques
- Social Media
- Development of creative materials
- Media Buying
- Verbal & written communication
- Writing, editing, and proofing
- Project management
- Detail oriented
- Problem solving
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel – Basic
- Microsoft Outlook – Basic
- Work with internal and external staff to manage the design and production of marketing materials including advertising, direct mail, product collateral, and web content
- Brand, position, and target marketing materials for diverse audiences and market segments
- Prepare and manage timelines for marketing projects
- Ensure that all creative materials undergo brand review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Write and edit complex materials for an audience with varied understanding and/or education
- Work with sales teams (both direct and indirect channels) to develop supporting materials, activities, and lead generation
- Work independently
- Establish rapport and work effectively with all levels of staff, both internally and externally
- Prioritize multiple projects
- Meet and deliver on tight deadlines
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on Blue Cross’ online career portal.
Disclosure: Blue Cross is a client at my day job.