Our friends at c308 passed this one along to us:
Communications Manager, Crane Creek Country Club
Currently seeking part time Communications Manager to join the management team at Crane Creek Country Club, a private member owned golf club. Member Serviced professional focused on members service, communications, graphics and marketing.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and deliver the monthly Crier newsletter for print in a timely manner, in an effort to have the Crier in Members’ mailboxes by the 1st of each month.
- Design and email the weekly e-newsletter by 5:00 PM (MST) each Tuesday, if needed.
- Responsible for Member Services.
- Update Social Media and Website weekly.
- Create flyers to promote events and special occasions within membership.
- Co-ordinate club calendar among different club departments.
- Work with department managers to assist in member relations in achieving club goals.
- Proficient in InDesign
- Constant Contact
- Experience/Requirements: Preferred four years of equivalent experience.
- Commentative depending on qualifications
- Schedule is flexible with deadlines
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Ben Hay, General Manager at Crane Creek Country Club (email: email@example.com).