Fahlgren Mortine, a nationally recognized marketing and communications agency, is looking to add an Account Executive to its Boise office.
The agency seeks an Account Executive with one to three years of experience who will be responsible for supporting relationships with business-to-business and business-to-consumer clients. This individual will be responsible for day-to-day activities on communications (PR) and marketing (advertising) projects, as well as supporting the development, implementation and measurement of integrated campaigns across paid, earned, owned and shared channels. The Account Executive will be expected to work collaboratively as part of a team and manage client deliverables and timelines independently.
- One to three years of experience working in a public relations or marketing agency setting and/or experience working in communications-related fields
- Proven experience in helping to develop integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Must have strong analytical and strategic skills
- Adept at learning about new industries quickly and applying knowledge to recommendations
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and prioritizing; demonstrates a sense of urgency in responding to client questions and requests
- Ability to manage conflicts and difficult situations
- BA/BS in related fields
- Ability to travel, which is estimated to be around 5% of a full schedule