Oliver Russell is a Boise-based direct marketing agency seeking a Marketing Analytics Supervisor.
Tasks for this position:
• Lead and develop direct marketing strategies – includes development of vertical campaigns, objectives and metrics to measure effectiveness of programs.
• B2B and B2C customer acquisition strategy and execution.
• Measurement of campaign success.
• Develop and learn new insights to improve campaign success.
• Partner with clients on developing customer segmentation models.
• Strategic thinking and marketing creativity.
• Analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal, written and client presentation skills.
• Ability to apply creative problem solving by developing recommendations and either support or disprove them.
• Ability to independently consider all aspects of a program.
• Project management experience, including ability to provide direction and successfully generate results working with internal and external resources.
• Ability to manage team members.
More details and contact information can be found on the Craigslist posting.