The College of Idaho in Caldwell, Idaho is looking for a new Director of Marketing and Communications. From the job description posted on their website:
The Director for Marketing and Communications is responsible for the strategic planning and direction of all marketing and Communication functions for The College of Idaho (C of I). The Director is focused institutionally, providing support for academic departments, the offices of Admission, College Relations, and Events. The Director serves as the primary media contact and spokesperson for the College, provides public relations advice and furthers the College’s mission through publication and media relations work and content development in new media and online. The Director manages the direction of work of outside vendors and consultants when necessary.
- Five years of experience with a proven track record in strategic and complex multi-channel communications, highly developed management skills, exceptional written and verbal communications skills and a clear appreciation for technology-based outreach strategies.
- Demonstrated success in a similar position working with top organizational leadership with a proven track record of contributing to high-level marketing and communications strategy and executing that strategy once developed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in higher education environment preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Ability to:
- multi-task and meet deadlines.
- work within the constraints of a limited budget.
- work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- work evenings and weekends.
- drive a personal or College vehicle for the purposes of College business.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on the College’s website.