CLM Marketing & Advertising is looking for a Digital Media Coordinator to join our digital media team in Boise, Idaho. The perfect candidate will be versed in the standard tools and skills of digital media buying, but even more importantly, they will be a continuous learner and creative problem solver who loves facing new challenges.Continue reading “Job opening: Digital Media Coordinator”
We’re Stoltz Marketing Group, a full-service advertising agency located in downtown Boise with clients located throughout the U.S. We’re looking for a production/media coordinator who loves making trains run on time.
You’re a Swiss Army knife who’s incredibly detail oriented, good with words and numbers, and you jump in to keep things moving along where others take their feet of the gas.
You’ll assist the creative team and account managers to ensure projects move through the agency smoothly and get to the respective media outlets and production companies on time. You’ll handle all purchasing for the company, whether that be the coordination of a printed brochure or planning and buying a new media campaign. You’ll also ensure office supplies are purchased and stocked, and you’ll be the first voice clients hear when they call our office.
- Ensure art files get to the media on time
- Coordinate and buy media
- Coordinate production of all print and promo materials and work directly with vendors
- Gather project quotes from vendors and put together formal estimates
- Work with design staff to ensure project feasibility and cost effectiveness
- Act as liaison between vendors and accounting department
- Maintain and manage job lists
- Communicate and enforce media and print deadlines
- Perform media research, make recommendations and assist in creating client proposals
- Meet with media and print reps and maintain current media kit and rate information
- Place buys with tv, radio and print reps
- Assist account executives as needed
- Organize common areas, maintain office supplies, coordinate office functions
- Perform various office tasks such as event planning, scanning documents, filing, sending faxes, copying, and arranging conference calls, travel arrangements, etc.
- Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Keynote
- Sense of humor
See the full job listing for more information and how to apply.