Murie Design Group in Boise is looking for a Project Account Manager. A summary of the job description shared with us recently:
We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic Project Account Manager to assist us in managing and planning client projects, providing excellent care for all of our important client relationships.
This role is full-time, with standard office hours in our fun downtown Boise location.
- Develop and manage project scope and schedule
- Ensure all assigned projects are delivered on-time and within budget
- Establish and maintain on-going relationships with clients
- Participate in and document all discussions during client meetings and calls
- Compile and relay client feedback to the creative team
- Proofreading all copy and artwork, ensuring that it exceeds the needs of the client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong prioritization abilities as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or campaign being developed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, which may include Business, Project Management or Graphic Design, required
- At least three years of related experience required
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, Content creation and/or Copywriting experience a plus
Please provide us with your resume and a cover letter that details your relevant experience and why you would be a great fit for the Murie team! Info@Murie.com
Hayden Bettinson recently joined Murie Design Group as a sales and marketing executive, according to the Idaho Business Review. She holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication studies from the University of Idaho, where she was active in the advertising and public relations clubs.
Murie Design Group in Boise has an opening for a Marketing / Project Manager. From their post on craigslist:
The Marketing/Project Manager position is a key function that helps drive all the business at Murie Design Group. The position reports to the Vice-President of Client Services and works very closely with the design team. A strong marketing competency is essential to providing the added value needed for our portfolio. The position must also have strong organizational skills and have an excellent understanding of Microsoft Office products.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.
Murie Design Group in Boise has an opening for a Sales Account Manager. From the job listing on Craigslist:
Murie Design Group is looking for a Sales Account Manager to sell design and marketing services to businesses, non-profit and public sector clients. Murie Design provides an excellent value proposition for someone who wants a six figure income during a recession by using award winning talent in a cost effective, low overhead structure.
Job Description: Selected candidate will assume overall accountability for establishing and implementing an effective personal sales plan, meeting monthly sales goals and developing regional sales strategies. Candidate must be self-motivated and love to earn money.
Skill areas include: time management, networking, prospecting, qualification, selling skills, sales strategy, product knowledge, and closing skills to develop new business.
Full details and application instructions can be found in the original job listing.
Boise’s Murie Design Group was featured in the December 1st edition of the Idaho Business Review.
A little bit about Murie, from the article:
Founded in 1989, Murie Design Group currently has 19 employees, including some contract workers, and provides design services for Web sites, industrial products, print, packaging, trade shows, direct mail, ad brochures, data sheets, promotionals, and nonprofits on a pro bono basis at the owner’s discretion.
The entire piece can be found on the IBR’s website.
Technorati tags: murie design group, idaho business review