So, if you’re ready to once again hurl obscenities at a little white ball for an afternoon in early October, here’s what you need to know:
Date: Friday, October 9th Time: 10:00am shotgun start Location: Banbury Golf Club, 2626 S. Marypost Pl, Eagle ID Cost:
– Single Entry (including BBQ): $125
– Foursome (including BBQ): $475$425
– Foursome + Hole Sponsorship (including BBQ): $600 $550
To register or become a sponsor, contact Kelsey Merida via email, or by telephone at (208) 249-4725.
UPDATE: Rick Magnuson corrected me on one thing — its not only BSU and UofI that benefit from this tournament. BSU, UofI, BYU-Idaho and ISU’s respective Ad Clubs all benefit. Thanks for setting me straight Rick, and I’ve updated the info accordingly.
This event will feature recognition of Past Presidents, introduction of the new BAF Board of Directors, and a presentation from the Boise State University student’s “Retool Your Reality” campaign. The students from BSU competed at the National Student Advertising Competition in Spokane, WA on April 17th, placing second overall, and received awards for “Best Presentation”, “Best PR Program”, and “Best Graphics”.
The rest of the story about the event:
Date: Thursday, May 28th Time:
– 4:00: Sign-in
– 4:30: Past-Presidents recognition and BAF Board installation
– 5:30: Boise State NSAC Presentation
– 6:00: Q&A and Social Hour Location: Beside Bardenay Cost:
– BAF Members: $10
– Non-Members: $15 Includes first drink and appetizers
To RSVP for this event, email Greg Giersch, or call 208-336-7511.