Valice in Boise is hiring for two positions:
Responsibilities (partial list):
- Develop, implement, and maintain web-based software applications or specialized utilities
- Analyze and design databases to support client applications
- Analyze client needs and develop software solutions that aim to optimize operational efficiency
- Assist internal team with proposal writing, describing solutions and estimating costs
Qualifications (partial list):
- Experience developing and supporting Flash applications
- Ability to integrate Web applications utilizing various tools and methodologies such as Web Services
The Junior Website Developer is responsible for implementing design files into workable and functioning websites on a variety of content management platforms as well as making edits and modifications to the structure and basic functionalities of existing websites. The Junior Developer reports to the Project Manger and also works as a team with the design department.
More details about both positions can be found on the Valice site.