Stoltz Marketing Group recently announced the promotion of Tracy Hitchcock to Chief Operating Offer.
Tracy is now an executive member of the woman-owned and -led agency’s leadership team, which also includes President & CEO Jaime Ekman, Chief Creative Officer Kate Holgate, Chief Financial Officer Julie Stevens, Associate Creative Director Crissie Hoskins, and Director of Business Strategy Katherine Johnson.
Prior to joining Stoltz Marketing Group as Director of Business Development in the fall of 2019, Tracy spent four years as CEO of Boise-based nonprofit Create Common Good, and 17 years in various technical, marketing and global innovation leadership roles at the J.R. Simplot Company. She also supports many social justice and community organizations, serves on the Board of Directors for S H E (Style Her Empowered), and is a member of the Boise Police Department’s Chief’s Community Advisory Panel.
Stoltz Marketing Group is looking for a Copywriter/Video Editor. From the job opening on LinkedIn:
The Copywriter/Video Editor role is a Boise-based role responsible for ensuring our clients’ success by contributing to projects with a variety of creative approaches. You will work with the Stoltz team to fully develop our clients’ strategic marketing initiatives and collaborate on conceptual solutions.
Partial responsibilities include:
- Concept, write and collaborate with the creative and account teams to create integrated marketing campaigns (including print / digital / video / experiential).
- Execute multiple content options with the goal of identifying what resonates with a target audience.
- Develop and/or follow voice and tone guidelines.
- Craft headlines, short- and long-form copy in a variety of mediums.
- Craft user interface text, conversational UI scripts, product messaging, landing pages, emails, and digital ads.
- Participate in photo and video shoots to generate compelling visual assets for content pieces.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator. Davinci Resolve a plus.
- Knowledge in compression rates, video and audio codecs, frame rates, standard dimensions and both digital and analogue media formats.
- Knowledge in DSLR professional video and still cameras, lighting, and audio recording.
- Ability to handle aspects of production from video concepts and script writing, to assisting in shooting, directing and editing.
Full details about the position, and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.
It’s been a few weeks since I first saw this, but hey — life’s weird these days, you know.
Stoltz Marketing Group recently added Nicole Coleman to their team as a Digital Marketing Manager, according to a recent post on Instagram and elsewhere.
View this post on Instagram
A big, warm, fuzzy welcome to Nicole Coleman, the newest team member (and only trained Muay Thai fighter) at Stoltz. In a word or twenty, Nicole is experienced, intuitive, creative, digitally-savvy, driven, kind, adventurous, and solution-oriented. She brings a wealth of digital marketing and customer experience knowledge to Stoltz. While most of us have only known Nicole for a few days, we're crushin' hard. Almost as hard as she crushes the mountain bike trails. Read more about Nicole, including her illustrious reality TV career, at the link in our bio. . . . . #digitalmarketing #agencylife
Nicole was previously a Campaign Strategy Manager at Bodybuilding.com, and a Project Manager at Drake Cooper before that. She’s also been a freelance graphic designer, and graduated from Boise State University with a B.A. in Graphic Design.
Quinn Husney recently joined Drake Cooper as an Account Coordinator after spending the summer in their Backstage Pass internship program.
Also at Drake Cooper, Olivia Gonzalez joined their team as an Account Supervisor, following her move to Boise from New York City, where she spent time at Huge and TBWA\Chiat\Day NY.
Brandon Stoker joined Stoltz Marketing Group as an Art Director, following a two-year stint with Oliver Russell.
More recently at Stoltz, Tracy Hitchcock was added as Director of Business Development, following her time as CEO of Create Common Good, and with the J.R. Simplot Company prior to that.
In September, DaviesMoore added Adam Rosenlund to their team as their new Associate Creative Director.
Erick Gutierrez joined SOVRN as a Project Manager earlier this month, accordingly to an update on LinkedIn, after a year as an Account Coordinator with Stoltz Marketing Group.
Here are a few openings that have popped up recently. In no particular order:
In addition to the Art Director position we previously noted, Foerstel is looking to add a Junior Designer to their team. And for a change of pace, they’re inviting applicants to submit their materials, and if selected, join them for what they’re calling a “VIP hiring event” with a speed dating style interview process. More details about that here.
Drake Cooper is in search of a Marketing Analyst, a Front End Developer / Designer (contract), and an Associate Producer (DC/Studio).
Stoltz Marketing Group is looking to add an Account Manager to their team, according to their recent job opening posted on LinkedIn.
Finally, Quad is after a Senior Graphic Designer to work onsite at a Boise-based client’s location.