Valice in Boise has an opening for a Graphic Designer. From the job description:
Graphic Designer will work with the his/her Design Supervisor to produce design materials for both print and web including layout, typesetting, file preparation, proofreading, and general design activities.
Develop the overall layout and production design
Use the Adobe Creative Suite packages to help create layouts and design elements for print and web
Create graphs and charts from data for use in publications and materials
Review mock-ups and designs for errors before submission to clients
Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Applicants should have at least two years of related experience. Full details about the position are available on the Valice site.
Valice in Boise is hiring for two positions:
Website and Software Developer:
Responsibilities (partial list):
- Develop, implement, and maintain web-based software applications or specialized utilities
- Analyze and design databases to support client applications
- Analyze client needs and develop software solutions that aim to optimize operational efficiency
- Assist internal team with proposal writing, describing solutions and estimating costs
Qualifications (partial list):
- Experience developing and supporting Flash applications
- Ability to integrate Web applications utilizing various tools and methodologies such as Web Services
Junior Website Developer:
The Junior Website Developer is responsible for implementing design files into workable and functioning websites on a variety of content management platforms as well as making edits and modifications to the structure and basic functionalities of existing websites. The Junior Developer reports to the Project Manger and also works as a team with the design department.
More details about both positions can be found on the Valice site.
Valice in Boise currently has a couple of job openings:
Website and Software Developer with 3-5 years of web based application development experience, CMS system familiarity, Flash development experience and more.
Project Manager who will serve as the liason between clients, internal programming, sales, and design. Will be responsible for all communication with the client, status updates, training, support and more.
Full details about these positions can be found on their respective descriptions on the Valice website.