KNG in Nampa has an opening for a Web Marketing Specialist. From the job posting on Craigslist:
Looking for a skilled, creative and self-motivated individual to help drive the company’s online marketing & e-commerce through the KNG.com website and various other eMarketing vehicles in order to maximize visibility, lead generation and e-commerce revenues. Individuals who possess creative talent with a portfolio of eMarketing experience will be considered. Overall responsibilities include 3 main areas:
- Web Design: expertise in the areas of web and graphical design, front-end development and content management & creation of email, landing pages, web banners and day to day upkeep of the online product catalog.
- Search Engine Marketing: Manage the day-to-day paid search marketing activities across multiple search engines including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, account performance reviews, and optimization of paid search campaigns
- Analysis & Reporting: Prepare and review weekly and monthly performance reports and trend analysis for web conversion optimization and paid search campaigns
- Web Design – Landing page creation and page enhancements incorporating graphics, banners, product displays, etc. for KNG.com. Dreamweaver, Photoshop and InDesign (or equivalents) software experience are a must.
- eMail – responsible for designing compelling emails to drive revenues. Must have experience with an email marketing tool such as ExactTarget.
- SEM Campaign administration – strong Excel skills required. Basic knowledge of PPC platforms including Google Adwords and MSN AdCenter.
Full details and how to apply can be found here.