Western States Cat in Meridian is looking to add a Marketing Content Creator/Writer to their team. From the job description on their careers site:
This marketing position plays a vital role in message creation for internal and external audiences with tactical executions including, but not limited to website, social media/blog, email, video, advertising, and specific marketing programs. In addition, the Marketing Content Creator will participate in general ideation with other members of the marketing and business groups to recommend marketing tactics.
- Recommends and implements communications tactics and ensures messaging achieves desired end result.
- Writes and edits relevant content with clarity, consistency, and creativity to reach our target customers.
- Executes social media activities and digital campaigns.
- Proactively researches content opportunities for a variety of audiences and business needs.
- Works with internal stakeholders to continually understand business goals and develop content.
- Manages tight deadlines and prioritizes a varied workload in a fast paced, sometimes unpredictable, and demanding environment.
- Advocates online marketing/sales activities and engages the organization internally as needed.
- Stays current with trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Actively cares and advocates safety at Western States. Adheres to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
- May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support of Western States’ strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Full details and how to apply can be found here.
Drake Cooper in Boise has a couple of positions that they’re actively recruiting for — Senior Writer and Production Designer. From the job descriptions on their website:
A Drake Cooper senior writer concepts, develops, and produces top-notch creative for all agency accounts. This includes writing distinctive and intelligent content for print, broadcast, and all things digital. A senior writer must be able to speak to audiences with a fresh and engaging tone in diverse categories such as Technology, Food & Beverage, Travel & Tourism, Government, and Business-to-Business. A senior writer should be agile enough to collaborate with creative team members in all stages of content creation from concept development up to final production. A senior writer receives input and feedback in a professional and proactive manner, meeting all challenges with a solution-oriented mindset.
A Drake Cooper production designer designs, executes, and produces top-notch creative for all agency accounts. A production designer meets deadlines while exceeding expectations and is agile enough to follow creative direction and collaborate with agency creatives while taking the creativity to another level. This involves taking a broad conceptual framework and executing across multiple touchpoints such as: print, collateral, out-of-home, ambient, online, and social. A production designer loves feedback and plays well with others, leaving the ego at the door while working seamlessly with multiple creatives on multiple projects at a time. A fierce commitment to never settling for “good enough” coupled with killer efficiency skills goes a long way at Drake Cooper.
Full details and how to apply can be found in the full job listings on the Drake Cooper website.