CLM in Boise is looking to add a writer to their team. From the job listing on their website:
Now Hiring: Writer
CLM is looking for a writer whose words have other words written about them. Do you have a fiery passion for your craft and think your content can make one business fall in love (or at least like) with another business? Then we want you to write for us—if you can take the heat.
Continue reading “Job opening: Writer”
Western States Cat in Meridian is looking to add a Marketing Content Creator/Writer to their team. From the job description on their careers site:
This marketing position plays a vital role in message creation for internal and external audiences with tactical executions including, but not limited to website, social media/blog, email, video, advertising, and specific marketing programs. In addition, the Marketing Content Creator will participate in general ideation with other members of the marketing and business groups to recommend marketing tactics.
- Recommends and implements communications tactics and ensures messaging achieves desired end result.
- Writes and edits relevant content with clarity, consistency, and creativity to reach our target customers.
- Executes social media activities and digital campaigns.
- Proactively researches content opportunities for a variety of audiences and business needs.
- Works with internal stakeholders to continually understand business goals and develop content.
- Manages tight deadlines and prioritizes a varied workload in a fast paced, sometimes unpredictable, and demanding environment.
- Advocates online marketing/sales activities and engages the organization internally as needed.
- Stays current with trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Actively cares and advocates safety at Western States. Adheres to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
- May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support of Western States’ strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Full details and how to apply can be found here.
Drake Cooper in Boise has a couple of positions that they’re actively recruiting for — Senior Writer and Production Designer. From the job descriptions on their website:
A Drake Cooper senior writer concepts, develops, and produces top-notch creative for all agency accounts. This includes writing distinctive and intelligent content for print, broadcast, and all things digital. A senior writer must be able to speak to audiences with a fresh and engaging tone in diverse categories such as Technology, Food & Beverage, Travel & Tourism, Government, and Business-to-Business. A senior writer should be agile enough to collaborate with creative team members in all stages of content creation from concept development up to final production. A senior writer receives input and feedback in a professional and proactive manner, meeting all challenges with a solution-oriented mindset.
A Drake Cooper production designer designs, executes, and produces top-notch creative for all agency accounts. A production designer meets deadlines while exceeding expectations and is agile enough to follow creative direction and collaborate with agency creatives while taking the creativity to another level. This involves taking a broad conceptual framework and executing across multiple touchpoints such as: print, collateral, out-of-home, ambient, online, and social. A production designer loves feedback and plays well with others, leaving the ego at the door while working seamlessly with multiple creatives on multiple projects at a time. A fierce commitment to never settling for “good enough” coupled with killer efficiency skills goes a long way at Drake Cooper.
Full details and how to apply can be found in the full job listings on the Drake Cooper website.