Curious Media in Nampa is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. From the job listing recently posted on craigslist:
Curious Media is seeking a motivated and energetic Project Manager, who takes initiative, is detail-oriented, and takes pride in their work. This is a full time position, requiring normal office hours at our Nampa, Idaho location.
- Manage projects from start to finish, including the following phases: project kickoff, wireframes, design, development, and final delivery
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Manage changes to project scope and schedule
- Carefully track project progress to ensure deadlines will be met successfully
- Work with various teams to provide consideration to design and technical questions
- Coordinate resources for execution of projects
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Create project proposals based on RFPs received from
- Follow established protocols
- Previous project management experience, in a related field
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications, both internally and with client interactions
- Strong organizational skills
- Well-developed time management skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Immersed and well versed in technology
- Genuine interest in games/gaming
- Previous project management experience in a similar field (required)
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Project Management or a related field (preferred)
- Experience managing projects for web games, apps or other digital media content (preferred)
See the original job listing for the full details and how to apply.
Our friends over at Drake Cooper have a few positions open, including:
Digital Project Manager
Interactive Designer (Contract)
Also, they’re still on the hunt for a media buyer to join their team.
Full details and how to apply can be found in the respective job descriptions.
Drake Cooper in Boise has an opening for a Media Buyer. From their job listing:
You understand content, ratings and relationships – in fact, negotiating is your middle name. You know mass media, social media and online advertising like the back of your hand. Research and analytics are always part of your game plan when it comes to strategic placement for our broad range of clients. You like creative environments, sriracha and catching up on the latest tv series, new media and cat videos. If this sounds like you and you’d like to be part of our ambitious team, please send us your résumé, we’d love to hear from you.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage and negotiate rates and make-goods in multiple markets
- Maintain positive working relationships with media sales reps.
- Manage media buys and promotions from start to finish
- Ensure accurate execution of any media contracts or agreements
- Request and enforce receipt of appropriate proof of performance
- Coordinate with accounting for invoices and billing
- Support client requests
- Coordinate social ads through appropriate dashboards
- Evaluate vendor proposals
- Coordinate, traffic and ensure timely delivery of creative assets
- Knowledge of research methods and available sources related to the different types of media
Check out the job listing for full details and how to apply.
From our friends at the Boise Advertising Federation:
Get Your Think On! | Thursday, September 22nd | 5:30pm | Berryhill Gernika Room
Tickets: $15 Members | $20 Non-Members | $10 NSAC Students
Brett Craig joins us after recently being named to The Adweek 50, a list of the fifty top marketers in America. With nearly 20 years of experience at top national agencies such as TBWA/Chiat/Day, LA and Deutsch/LA, his work has been recognized by every major international award show. He has led advertising and communications for brands such as Sony PlayStation, Call of Duty, Washington Mutual and Pepsi. He currently is an Executive Creative Director at Deutsch/LA and oversees Taco Bell, Dr Pepper and 7UP.
In his presentation to the BAF, Brett will address the importance of collaboration in business and agencies from excerpts from his book, “Collaborate or Die: How Being A Jerk Kills Ideas and Careers.” His presentation will provide ideas on better ways to collaborate, and help foster a more creative environment in your business. If you’re coming up in the advertising biz, managing a team of creative people, ever struggled with this issue personally (haven’t we all?), or just want to enjoy some delicious appetizers and cocktails from Berryhill while checking out some of the world’s best ads, you should join us for this presentation.