The Western Idaho Fair mobile app gives users access to schedules of events, maps, vendor locations, ticket purchasing options, the ability to create their own custom calendar of events and more.
Wire Stone as founded in 2000, when five independent digital shops – including two in Boise – merged to form the company. Today, Wire Stone has nearly 200 employees in offices throughout the United States and works with clients such as Microsoft, HP Enterprise and HP Inc., PayPal and eBay. Dan Lynch, Wire Stone’s CEO, recently shared his thoughts on the acquisition on their blog.
This acquisition is Accenture’s fifteenth in last five years, and Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency in the latest Ad Age Agency Report.
Stoltz Marketing Group in Boise recently announced their leadership transition, with internal promotions to form a new executive team. That new team is comprised of:
- Ward Duft – CEO, creative director
- Jill Watterson – COO, director of client services
- Kate Holgate – VP, associate creative director
Agency founder Ken Stoltz will remain as Chairman, and will still play an active role in the company.
Full details about the agency’s leadership transition is available here. Congratulations to all.
If you’re an experienced account exec looking for a senior role in a dynamic, growing, full-service agency, CLM is looking for you. CLM is one of Idaho’s largest agencies and the State’s largest media buying agency in terms of volume. We operate autonomously as part of the Ivie, Inc., agency network—the largest retail marketing agency in the US. As an account executive, you will partner with strategic accounts to help them develop and grow their business thereby helping yourself and CLM to develop and grow. We are a scrappy, agile agency that strives to move quickly and strategically, and you should be a high IQ, high-energy performer.
- Maintain regular and professional contact between the agency and assigned clients
- Constantly manage and exceed client expectations, as well as those of other agencies and vendors/partners
- Interface with various agency departments to meet project and campaign milestones
- Develop strategic marketing plans as a client partner and agency leader
- Execute strategic plans: measure, learn, communicate, iterate
- Grow business within existing accounts
- Keep apprised of clients’ projects throughout their life
- Be the agency’s subject matter expert on assigned clients’ business
- Act as the client advocate within the agency
- Mentor, demonstrate and empower critical thinking for direct reports and those on other teams
- Demonstrate excellent decision-making, organization, planning and problem solving skills; plus, proven ability to anticipate and identify critical issues needing escalation
- Review and approve billings prior to release to clients
- Represent the agency at industry and community functions
- Help in agency new-business pitches as assigned
Full details about the position and how to apply are available on their website.
You love working with a strong client service team to manage all marketing communications projects for assigned clients. You’re involved at the beginning, from new business meetings and pitches through project completion, you’re responsible for initiating proposals and project plans, guiding the project through development and creative. You’re the liaison between the client and the agency design team. You’re an effective problem-solver on a day-to-day basis, and must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
This role requires superior project management skills. You must be a conscientious team player and a good organizer, demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills, exhibiting initiative and have a take-charge attitude.
At minimum, you have 2 years of advertising agency experience, are accountable to a team and believe that a job is not done, until it is completely done.