Lone Cone, a Boise-based e-commerce company, is looking to add a Copywriter and Content Contributor to their team. From the job description on their website:
Lone Cone (Lonecone.com) is a rapidly growing business located in Boise, Idaho. We provide top line outdoor gear by partnering with leading brands to promote their items locally and within online marketplaces. We are looking for a full-time copywriter and content contributor to join our team at our newly remodeled downtown headquarters.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Two plus years of business copywriting experience
- Experience creating and managing external online advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Third Party Marketplaces)
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative analytical methods – including SEO
- Business exposure to online shopping and third-party marketplaces
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral – including taking complex information and presenting it in a simple way to excite potential clients and customers
- Creative thinking – adding value by identifying new ideas
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- High standards of personal excellence, confidentiality and discretion
Full details and how to apply can be found here.
Jelli, a San Mateo, California-based advertising-technology company is looking to add to the team in their Boise office. They currently have a number of openings, including:
Customer Success Associate
Customer Success Advocate
Customer Success Manager
Senior Customer Success Manager – Team Lead
Content Marketing Manager / Associate Content Marketing Manager
Customer Experience Analyst
Media Operations Manager
Check out the individual openings and details on how to apply via the respective links above.
Western States Cat in Meridian is looking to add a Marketing Content Creator/Writer to their team. From the job description on their careers site:
This marketing position plays a vital role in message creation for internal and external audiences with tactical executions including, but not limited to website, social media/blog, email, video, advertising, and specific marketing programs. In addition, the Marketing Content Creator will participate in general ideation with other members of the marketing and business groups to recommend marketing tactics.
- Recommends and implements communications tactics and ensures messaging achieves desired end result.
- Writes and edits relevant content with clarity, consistency, and creativity to reach our target customers.
- Executes social media activities and digital campaigns.
- Proactively researches content opportunities for a variety of audiences and business needs.
- Works with internal stakeholders to continually understand business goals and develop content.
- Manages tight deadlines and prioritizes a varied workload in a fast paced, sometimes unpredictable, and demanding environment.
- Advocates online marketing/sales activities and engages the organization internally as needed.
- Stays current with trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Actively cares and advocates safety at Western States. Adheres to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
- May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support of Western States’ strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Full details and how to apply can be found here.
It’s been entirely too long since we’ve made the rounds and checked in on shops around the state, so let’s remedy that. Starting with Fahlgren Mortine in Boise.
In July of 2016, David Jenson joined Fahlgren Mortine in their Boise office as managing director and senior vice president. He was previously a co-founder of Allan & Jenson, a marketing research and strategy consulting firm with offices in Boise and Los Angeles. Jenson is a familiar face around Boise, serving as Oliver Russell’s managing director from 2007 to 2012.
At the same time, Shea Andersen was also promoted to a vice president role in the Boise office. In the two years since joining the company, Anderson has been influential in the growth of the business through new and existing client relationships, as well as development and mentorship of the Boise team.
From here we fast forward to October, when senior account executive Sophie Sestero was named BYP Young Professional of the Year.
Then, in December, Sestero was also named one of the Idaho Business Review’s 2017 Women of the Year. She, along with 49 other finalists, will be recognized at a reception, dinner and awards gala at the Boise Centre in March, where one of the 50 will be honored as the Idaho Business Review Woman of the Year.
We’ll catch up with others as time allows.