Oliver Russell has added a new face to their staff.
Sara Bahnson joins the agency as an Account Coordinator. She is scheduled to graduate from Boise State University this May, and prior to joining Oliver Russell worked with Davies Rourke, and as a Marketing Coordinator for Seidl Home Company.
Technorati tags: oliver russell, sara bahnson, boise state university, davies rourke, seidl home company
The Idaho Advertising Federation is accepting nominations for the AAF Silver Medal Award. From a recent email notice:
The AAF Silver Medal Award is presented annually by the Idaho Advertising Federation to an individual who has made outstanding contributions to advertising by furthering the industry’s standards, creative excellence, and responsibilities in areas of social concern.
Who is eligible?
- The Nominee must have achieved success in an advertising agency, for an advertiser or in broadcasting or publishing.
- He or she shall have shown consistent creativity and have worked to raise the standards of the advertising profession.
- He or she shall have been active in civic, religious or other groups dedicated to some phase of human or social welfare and must be currently active in advertising.
- The Nominee need not be a current member of the Idaho Advertising Federation.
How to submit a Nominee:
- Please submit nominations on 8 1/2″ x 11″ pages outlining in detail the extent to which the Nominee has met or exceeded the Silver Medal Award Criteria. You are encouraged to expand on the Nominee’s experience and contributions to such degree that judges will be fully informed. Please be advised that abbreviated nominations may be dismissed as insufficient to demonstrate the Nominee’s true qualifications.
- Provide the Nominee’s name and company affiliation on a cover page with the contact information on the nominator, followed by all pertinent qualifications of the Nominee for consideration on subsequent pages.
Nominations can be submitted by email to Bob Rosenthal, Vice President and General Manager of Journal Broadcast Group, or mailed to:
Idaho Advertising Federation
Silver Medal Award Program
P.O. Box 2691
Boise, ID 83701
Nominations are due no later than Friday, March 14th. For any questions or more information, contact Bob Rosenthal at 208-381-8601.
Technorati tags: idaho advertising federation, aaf, silver medal award, bob rosenthal, journal broadcast group
Just a reminder that the Three Courses + Cake BAF luncheon is coming up this Thursday, February 28th.
Technorati tags: baf luncheon
Melaleuca in Idaho Falls has an opening for an Interactive Art Director to help drive initiatives around web properties. Anyone interested should contact Jeff Boag for more information.
Technorati tags: melaleuca, interactive art director job opening
On The Idaho Statesman’s CareerBuilder website there is a job opening for an Account Executive with a marketing and graphic design firm. Applicants should have at least one year of agency experience.
While there’s no mention of the hiring agency in the job posting, a quick search on the fax number provided revealed that this is a job opening with Murie Design Group.
Technorati tags: idaho statesman, careerbuilder, account executive job, murie design group