The Idaho Advertising Federation is accepting nominations for the AAF Silver Medal Award. From a recent email notice:
The AAF Silver Medal Award is presented annually by the Idaho Advertising Federation to an individual who has made outstanding contributions to advertising by furthering the industry’s standards, creative excellence, and responsibilities in areas of social concern.
Who is eligible?
- The Nominee must have achieved success in an advertising agency, for an advertiser or in broadcasting or publishing.
- He or she shall have shown consistent creativity and have worked to raise the standards of the advertising profession.
- He or she shall have been active in civic, religious or other groups dedicated to some phase of human or social welfare and must be currently active in advertising.
- The Nominee need not be a current member of the Idaho Advertising Federation.
How to submit a Nominee:
- Please submit nominations on 8 1/2″ x 11″ pages outlining in detail the extent to which the Nominee has met or exceeded the Silver Medal Award Criteria. You are encouraged to expand on the Nominee’s experience and contributions to such degree that judges will be fully informed. Please be advised that abbreviated nominations may be dismissed as insufficient to demonstrate the Nominee’s true qualifications.
- Provide the Nominee’s name and company affiliation on a cover page with the contact information on the nominator, followed by all pertinent qualifications of the Nominee for consideration on subsequent pages.
Nominations can be submitted by email to Bob Rosenthal, Vice President and General Manager of Journal Broadcast Group, or mailed to:
Idaho Advertising Federation
Silver Medal Award Program
P.O. Box 2691
Boise, ID 83701
Nominations are due no later than Friday, March 14th. For any questions or more information, contact Bob Rosenthal at 208-381-8601.
Technorati tags: idaho advertising federation, aaf, silver medal award, bob rosenthal, journal broadcast group