Word got to us a few days ago, and was confirmed via a press release recently issued by Ivie, that Ivie & Associates has acquired CLM Marketing & Advertising in Boise.
A couple of excerpts from the release:
CLM, founded in 2003, is a strategic creative agency headquartered in Boise, Idaho, with expertise and capabilities expanding the variety of client verticals that the Ivie family of companies serve.
Ivie has grown considerably since it was founded 21 years ago. Through acquisitions and client portfolio expansion, Ivie has achieved 40 percent year-over-year growth for the past five years. In a continuing effort to provide world-class marketing services to its clients, Ivie is constantly seeking knowledge and expertise in new areas of marketing and advertising. CLM was a perfect fit for the Ivie family of companies.
Ivie & Associates is headquartered in Flower Mound, Texas, and employs over 550 professionals throughout its U.S. and China offices.
Given that Ivie established a presence in Boise last fall, it will be interesting to see what—if anything—becomes of either local office.
Drake Cooper is adding to their team again, this time on the digital side. They have openings for a Junior Developer and Interactive Designer. A little more detail on each:
We are looking for a Junior WordPress/PHP developer who is dedicated to their craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running. We need this person to write beautiful code in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. This person will be a part of a digital team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing development from the initial specification, through developing, testing and deployment.
- Write “clean,” well designed scalable code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
We are looking for a talented Interactive Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to markup
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Full details and how to apply can be found in the respective job descriptions.
Oliver Russell in Boise is looking to add a savvy PR professional to their team.
From the job posting on their website:
- Senior-level experience in media relations—strategy development, program management and active pitching
- Successful track record securing national coverage
- Fluent in social media strategy and implementation
- Conversant in PR and social media online tools and software, including measurement and reporting
- Experience in corporate social responsibility
- Established business editorial and blog contact
- Experience with industry analyst relations
- Strong writing skills across multiple media
- Demonstrated personal involvement in social impact or nonprofit causes
- Desire to work for a certified B Corp.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment
- Agency experience helpful
- Somewhere in the neighborhood of 10+ years’ experience desired, but not required—as we’re looking for the right person and often accomplishments and ability aren’t neatly packaged into a timeline
Full details and how to apply can be found on their website.