Drake Cooper is adding to their team again, this time on the digital side. They have openings for a Junior Developer and Interactive Designer. A little more detail on each:
We are looking for a Junior WordPress/PHP developer who is dedicated to their craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running. We need this person to write beautiful code in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. This person will be a part of a digital team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing development from the initial specification, through developing, testing and deployment.
- Write “clean,” well designed scalable code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
We are looking for a talented Interactive Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to markup
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Full details and how to apply can be found in the respective job descriptions.