Truckstop.com is looking for a Senior Manager of Public Relations and Communications to join their team in Boise. From the job listing:
As a core member of the Marketing team, the Senior Manager, Public Relations and Communications is responsible for developing and executing proactive public relations strategies to drive Truckstop.com’s position in the marketplace as the most trusted and innovative solution in the freight community. To improve awareness and influence internal and external perception and reputation for our brand and products, market position and revenue goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work across the company to lead and take a hands-on approach to all aspects of PR and communication initiatives including brand, product, industry, and executive PR from ideation through execution.
- Develop, plan and execute public relations strategies to proactively create, pitch and generate coverage around important strategic topics/activities and that position us as an innovative thought leader.
- Drive mindshare with industry analysts and ensure pullthrough on analysts reports of our core product messaging.
- Identify and cultivate strong relationships with key journalists, bloggers, social influencers, industry influencers, and media representatives.
- Research, write and distribute press releases and other communication materials (pitches, statements, Q&A’s, bylined articles, tweets, op-ed pieces, internal communications, etc).
- Work with other teams including HR, executive team, media, content, and project management to create communications and ensure materials and messages are consistent.
- Lead, analyze, and produce regular PR reports for executive management, identifying key insights, tracking progress and recommending actions for improvement.
- Develop and distribute materials for social media and manage/respond to posts and comments, partner with content marketing teams to leverage content and key connections.
- Elevate the profile of Truckstop.com, our products, and culture even further through the development of high-quality award submissions.
- Serve as the company spokesperson to represent Truckstop.com’s brand in public which may include, industry events and trade associations, press and media relations, and within the communities of Truckstop.com.
- Responsible for supporting internal communications initiatives, with a key focus on writing internal news articles and developing messaging for company communication.
- Proactively maintain a variety of external-facing communication assets, including executive biographies, company fact sheets, and digital press kit.
- Manages agency and freelancer relationships that provide supplmental public relations services.
- Participates in special projects and other duties as assigned.
Full details and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.