This half-day event will cover topics such as:
- How to take advantage of the upheaval in the media industry.
- The anatomy of perfect phone and email pitches.
- Foolproof ways to determine the correct journalists and bloggers to approach.
- What to say or write to grab attention every time.
- How pitching bloggers is similar to and different from pitching to other media.
- A specific pattern for knowing exactly when to follow up with your media contacts, and when not to.
- What most annoys journalist and bloggers, and how to avoid it!
This event will be held in the Jordan (A) Ballroom in the Student Union Building at Boise State University. It begins with breakfast at 8:30 a.m. and sessions start promptly at 9:00.
- $45 for PRSA members who register online
- $60 for nonmembers and at the door
- $35 for students with a valid student ID
Online registration is available – and encouraged – through PRSA Idaho’s website. More details about the event and the guest speaker are available there as well.