Fahlgren Mortine has an opening for an Account Executive in their Boise office. An excerpt from the job description:
Fahlgren Mortine, a nationally recognized marketing and communications agency, is looking to add an Account Executive to its Boise office.
The agency seeks an Account Executive with one to three years of experience who will be responsible for supporting relationships with business-to-business and business-to-consumer clients. This individual will be responsible for day-to-day activities on communications (PR) and marketing (advertising) projects, as well as supporting the development, implementation and measurement of integrated campaigns across paid, earned, owned and shared channels. The Account Executive will be expected to work collaboratively as part of a team and manage client deliverables and timelines independently.
- One to three years of experience working in a public relations or marketing agency setting and/or experience working in communications-related fields
- Proven experience in helping to develop integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Must have strong analytical and strategic skills
- Adept at learning about new industries quickly and applying knowledge to recommendations
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and prioritizing; demonstrates a sense of urgency in responding to client questions and requests
- Ability to manage conflicts and difficult situations
- BA/BS in related fields
- Ability to travel, which is estimated to be around 5% of a full schedule
Full details and how to apply can be found here.
DaviesMoore in Boise has a couple job openings we happened across recently:
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – B2B & INBOUND MARKETING FOCUS
Account Executives must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, with expertise in a wide array of marketing initiatives. For this position, the successful candidate will have previous experience with inbound marketing and best practices for B2B marketing campaigns.
The Account Executive is responsible for daily contact between the Agency and the Client and interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client(s) to which the AE has been assigned. This includes developing project and creative briefs, collaborating with the various departments including creative, media, digital and finance and managing client work from strategy through execution and analysis. The AE is also charged with developing a strong rapport with the client to advocate for their needs while ensuring a strategic approach.
The Account Executive is responsible for daily contact between the Agency and the Client and interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client(s) to which the AE has been assigned. This includes meeting with the Creative Department regarding creative briefs, project direction and budgets. The AE will work directly with the Media team regarding media planning, the Public Relations team for all PR efforts, the Digital Team concerning interactive projects, and the Accounting department for budgeting and billing. The AE is responsible for resolving issues that may arise and also knowing when to involve their supervisor concerning issues.
Account Executives must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture.
The Account Executive has major input in developing strategic marketing plans for their clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the Account Executive is responsible for carrying out the plan on a daily basis and ensuring accurate and timely billing.
Full details about each opening and how to apply can be found via their respective job descriptions on the DaviesMoore site.
DaviesMoore is looking to add several new faces to their team, and has a number of job openings listed on their website, including:
Senior Media Buyer & Planner
For more information and how to apply, follow the links on the respective job titles.
Oliver Russell in Boise is on the hiring spree again. Their most recent opening is for a Producer.
From the job description on their website:
We think the title “account executive” is an anachronism and that project manager sounds a little too technical, so we’ve adopted the title “producer” as an active-tense description of a Hollywood production model for what is arguably the toughest job at Oliver Russell (though we’re about as far from show business and LA-LA land as you can be).
Our producers are responsible for the daily contact with multiple client accounts, resourcing, managing budgets, scheduling, and working with every department of the agency to get the job done on behalf of the client. This includes participating in strategy, meeting with the creative director and/or creative lead concerning creative issues and input, media issues, publicity and news-making issues.
- Requires 3-5 years of marketing and/or marketing communications experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve independently of client
- Ability to guide client conversations independently
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to develop and track marketing metrics on behalf of client(s)
- Desire to “pitch in” on other agency projects as warranted
- Ability to develop and manage budgets and timelines
- Solid knowledge of marketing principles & practices including:
- customer segmentation
- B2B and B2C sales models
- promotional and direct marketing strategies & tactics
- interactive marketing strategies & tactics
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on Oliver Russell’s website.
Rizen Creative in Boise is looking for an Account Executive to join their team. From the job listing on LinkedIn:
THE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE is responsible for daily contact between the agency and multiple client accounts. The account executive interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client, including creative/design, earned and paid media, public relations, interactive design/development, and production scheduling and budgeting.
The account executive has major input in developing strategic marketing plans for their clients. After plans are developed, presented and approved by clients, the account executive is responsible for carrying out the plan on a daily basis.
The account executive is also responsible for gaining new business from existing clients. S/he is not a salesperson; s/he is a service person.
Reports to the agency Principal.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through production and traffic managers or other relevant personnel.
- Receives client briefings. Fills out Client Contact Reports for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate agency personnel. Quickly and accurately relays Client Change Orders to all appropriate agency personnel.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls and emails.
- Coordinates with interactive personnel to ensure traditional/interactive synthesis of marketing efforts.
- Oversees execution of approved programs.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Reviews billing prior to release to clients; ensures prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Informs account supervisor regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves account supervisor immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Keeps account coordinator/assistant informed of client activities.
- Represents agency at industry and community functions.
Full details about the position can be found here.