Oliver Russell in Boise is on the hiring spree again. Their most recent opening is for a Producer.
From the job description on their website:
We think the title “account executive” is an anachronism and that project manager sounds a little too technical, so we’ve adopted the title “producer” as an active-tense description of a Hollywood production model for what is arguably the toughest job at Oliver Russell (though we’re about as far from show business and LA-LA land as you can be).
Our producers are responsible for the daily contact with multiple client accounts, resourcing, managing budgets, scheduling, and working with every department of the agency to get the job done on behalf of the client. This includes participating in strategy, meeting with the creative director and/or creative lead concerning creative issues and input, media issues, publicity and news-making issues.
- Requires 3-5 years of marketing and/or marketing communications experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve independently of client
- Ability to guide client conversations independently
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to develop and track marketing metrics on behalf of client(s)
- Desire to “pitch in” on other agency projects as warranted
- Ability to develop and manage budgets and timelines
- Solid knowledge of marketing principles & practices including:
- customer segmentation
- B2B and B2C sales models
- promotional and direct marketing strategies & tactics
- interactive marketing strategies & tactics