Oliver Russell in Boise has a handful of openings at the moment, including:
We’re looking to hire a purpose-oriented all-star to complement and strengthen our team as we grow our roster of clients that currently stretches from Silicon Valley to Singapore to the Smithsonian. We’re on the hunt for a Producer to join our team and to provide a necessary conduit between the account group and the rest of the agency. Along with having a passion for all things creative, we expect you to have an outgoing, motivated personality and be willing to bring your unique style to the table.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Guiding projects from initial client conversations through completion and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Managing the day-to-day account relationship with clients
- Developing and managing production schedules and estimates for client projects
- Gathering and assembling background information for strategic planning, creative brief development, etc.
- Helping provide project strategy
- Providing logistical support for, running, and documenting client meetings and calls
- Trafficking projects between account and creative teams
- Proofreading copy and artwork
- Compiling and relaying client feedback to the creative team
- Assisting with proposals
Senior Designer / Art Director
You’ll need to be strong in developing a concept and able to implement it as well—we are a small and flat organization. (You should also be comfortable getting dirty on a volunteer project to rebuild trails in the Boise Foothills or helping rearrange furniture to accommodate a speaker’s event in the office. We’re a collaborative place, we work hard, and there’s no job too big or small for anyone.)
Note: We previously wrote about this opening here.
And while not mentioned on the Oliver Russell website, we’ve heard they’re working with a recruiting firm to find a Creative Director.
Oliver Russell in Boise is on the hiring spree again. Their most recent opening is for a Producer.
From the job description on their website:
We think the title “account executive” is an anachronism and that project manager sounds a little too technical, so we’ve adopted the title “producer” as an active-tense description of a Hollywood production model for what is arguably the toughest job at Oliver Russell (though we’re about as far from show business and LA-LA land as you can be).
Our producers are responsible for the daily contact with multiple client accounts, resourcing, managing budgets, scheduling, and working with every department of the agency to get the job done on behalf of the client. This includes participating in strategy, meeting with the creative director and/or creative lead concerning creative issues and input, media issues, publicity and news-making issues.
- Requires 3-5 years of marketing and/or marketing communications experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve independently of client
- Ability to guide client conversations independently
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to develop and track marketing metrics on behalf of client(s)
- Desire to “pitch in” on other agency projects as warranted
- Ability to develop and manage budgets and timelines
- Solid knowledge of marketing principles & practices including:
- customer segmentation
- B2B and B2C sales models
- promotional and direct marketing strategies & tactics
- interactive marketing strategies & tactics
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on Oliver Russell’s website.