DaviesMoore in Boise has an opening for an Accounting/Media Administrative Assistant. From the job description:
The primary area of responsibility for this position is to provide support and coordination in the accounting department, servicing all of DaviesMoore’s clients. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness and organization with client activities, detail-oriented management, and professional communication with key client and billing contacts as needed.
The individual who fills this position must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture that promotes autonomy with results.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Accounts receivable/billing and accounts payable
- Media reporting and reconciliations
- STRATA media software radio and TV media billing
- Coordinating link between media and accounting departments
- Client budget/billing reports
- Supporting the CFO, controller and media department whenever necessary
Education and Training:
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or relevant experience, with previous experience in radio & TV accounting. This is a long-term position with room for advancement as knowledge increases and proof of performance is achieved. The successful candidate will need to be able to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time with a strong emphasis on detail.
- Experience in broadcasting industry
- Experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- STRATA and Advantage software experience would be helpful
- Accounts Payable, Intermediate Data Entry Numeric, Intermediate Data Entry Alphanumeric, Accounts Receivable, Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have knowledge of billing and accounting processes & principles and the necessary operational environment including management and reporting
- Be well organized, self directed, detail oriented and thorough
- Perform while working necessary hours according to reporting/billing timelines
- Be able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Have excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Maintain a professional appearance and persona
- Be a responsible team player
Those interested in applying for this position should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line by June 2nd.