Our friends at c308 passed this one along to us:
Communications Manager, Crane Creek Country Club
Currently seeking part time Communications Manager to join the management team at Crane Creek Country Club, a private member owned golf club. Member Serviced professional focused on members service, communications, graphics and marketing.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and deliver the monthly Crier newsletter for print in a timely manner, in an effort to have the Crier in Members’ mailboxes by the 1st of each month.
- Design and email the weekly e-newsletter by 5:00 PM (MST) each Tuesday, if needed.
- Responsible for Member Services.
- Update Social Media and Website weekly.
- Create flyers to promote events and special occasions within membership.
- Co-ordinate club calendar among different club departments.
- Work with department managers to assist in member relations in achieving club goals.
- Proficient in InDesign
- Constant Contact
- Experience/Requirements: Preferred four years of equivalent experience.
- Commentative depending on qualifications
- Schedule is flexible with deadlines
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Ben Hay, General Manager at Crane Creek Country Club (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
SUEZ currently has an opening for a Manager, Communications and Community Relations in Boise. From their job description:
The Manager, Communications and Community Relations is responsible for the consistent articulation of the SUEZ mission through comprehensive internal and external communication and stakeholder programs for local operations in Idaho. Works closely with local vice president/general manager to deliver communications that align with and support both company and local operational goals. He/she is intimately familiar with water and/or wastewater operations and the industry, customer communications, employee engagement, media relations, community relations and stakeholder management.
The primary mission of the position is to support and celebrate the SUEZ brand, and promote a better understanding of SUEZ — its water-related services, objectives, programs, and commitment to excellence — to the company’s internal and external stakeholders. The holder of the position serves as the local communications leader for all business activities and as the communications subject matter expert.
The Manager, Communications and Community Relations develops strategic, comprehensive and professional communications programs that educate clients, customers, employees and other stakeholders about company objectives.
- Develops and implements communications, community relations and external stakeholder plans with strong emphasis on local projects and initiatives that align with national and global key themes.
- Acts as chief writer and/or editor for all local communications, including articles, press releases, editorials, technical papers, speeches/presentations and customer communications.
- Accountable for communications performance targets, KPIs and goals established by Corporate Communications and the local business unit.
- Manages local website, social media and digital networks, providing consistently fresh and relevant content.
- Provides communications counsel and direction to local management. Assists professionals across the local business with writing and presentation preparation.
- Direct the activities of the local Communications and Community Education Specialist.
- Develops and manages the Communications budget at the local company.
- Other activities as deemed appropriate by Corporate Communications and the local VP/General Manager.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on their site.