Lovevery, a direct-to-consumer startup based in Boise, is looking for a Copywriter to join their team. From the job listing on LinkedIn:
We are looking for a conceptual Copywriter to join the team with a background in customer acquisition, brand, and digital product work. We’re looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about telling stories and crafting writing that makes customers feel understood and compelled. You’re a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. You have a high level of craft in all facets of your writing, short form, long form, and in-product. This position reports directly to Lovevery’s cofounder and president. It’s necessary that you work well with little oversight but are skilled at collaborating and also ultimately enjoy processing the results of your work with a broader team.
They’re looking for candidates with 7+ years of agency or in-house experience, and demonstrated success in product storytelling and direct response marketing, among other things.
Full details about the opening and how to apply can be found here.
Wirestone has an opening for a Producer-level Copywriter in their Boise office. From the job description on their website:
Regardless of how you ended up on the business end of a keyboard, as our new Producer-level Copywriter, you’ll be on the front lines of brand-defining opportunities and essential to the day-to-day success of our solutions delivery teams. To be successful, come to the table with a good understanding of current business and marketing challenges, the ability to articulate a wide range of technically driven solutions, as well as the creative mental horsepower to develop concepts and strategy in a collaborative digital agency environment.
We don’t need you to be all things to all people, just be:
- Fast and fluent in conceptual sell-in rationales, strategic copy guidance and tactical copy elements
- Comfortable collaborating with design, motion graphics and technical teams to bring ideas to life
- Able to meaningfully participate in conceptual and strategic brainstorming sessions
- Skilled in communicating with peers and client contacts to ensure expectations are met
- Adept at proper application of the client’s brand standards in project-specific situations
- Confident managing creative and technical resources for projects-providing purpose, motivation and direction to teams of 2 to 5 people
Full details about the position can be found on Wirestone’s website.