Regardless of how you ended up on the business end of a keyboard, as our new Producer-level Copywriter, you’ll be on the front lines of brand-defining opportunities and essential to the day-to-day success of our solutions delivery teams. To be successful, come to the table with a good understanding of current business and marketing challenges, the ability to articulate a wide range of technically driven solutions, as well as the creative mental horsepower to develop concepts and strategy in a collaborative digital agency environment.
We don’t need you to be all things to all people, just be:
- Fast and fluent in conceptual sell-in rationales, strategic copy guidance and tactical copy elements
- Comfortable collaborating with design, motion graphics and technical teams to bring ideas to life
- Able to meaningfully participate in conceptual and strategic brainstorming sessions
- Skilled in communicating with peers and client contacts to ensure expectations are met
- Adept at proper application of the client’s brand standards in project-specific situations
- Confident managing creative and technical resources for projects-providing purpose, motivation and direction to teams of 2 to 5 people
Full details about the position can be found on Wirestone’s website.